Chapter 81

U.A

Aizawa: *Sees all the students in front of him* Just for now I'm glad we can get the class back together again.

Sero: Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?

Hagakure: I had a hard time convincing my parents.

Jiro: That's normal. Dad won't let up.

Ojiro: The two of you were directly affected by the gas

Asui: We were able to get together again because of the teachers. When I watched the press conference, I thought we'd lose them and it made me sad.

Uraraka: *Nods*

Aizawa: I was surprised too. Well, I'm sure everyone has different circumstances. "For the most part rather than convince them, it's more like we let them go free and then grab them by the tail" Now I will explain briefly on the dorms but for now, we will be focusing on getting your provisional licenses since we were planning to have you get during the training camp.

Kaminari: Oh yeah, they did talk about that.

Ashido: So much has happened that I forgot about it.

Aizawa: This is important so listen up. Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Yagi, Iida. These five when to save Bakugo that night.

Asui: Ribbit.

Aizawa: Your reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of it. I'm going to set aside the number of issues and say this if it were from Mechamato and his team I would have expelled everyone except Bakugo, Jiro, and Hagakure, sure it was only the five of you who went but also the twelve who knew didn't stop them betraying our trust, no matter what the reason was. I would be grateful if you followed the proper procedure and act properly in order to regain that trust. That's it, now we go inside. Let's have some energy.

Izumi: *Looks around* Uhm, Aizawa sensei?

Aizawa: What is it?

Izumi: Where's Mineta?

Kaminari: Oh yeah, I haven't seen him at all.

Hagakura: I forgot about him.

Aizawa: Expelled. *Turns around to enter the dorm*

Uraraka: Expelled.

Sero: Seriously.

Kirishima: Eeh, Why was Mineta expelled?

Aizawa: None of your consern. Now let's go inside.

In U.A 1-A Dorm

Aizawa: Each dorm building holds one class, girls on the right and boys on the left but the first floor is the common area, food, baths, and laundry are on this floor.

Hagakure: Waaah.

Sero: There is even a courtyard.

Ashido: So spacious! So clean! And a sofa!

Uraraka: This is so big.

Aizawa: Rooms start on the second floor, there are four rooms per gender on each floor with five floors total. Everyone gets their own room. The spaces are equipped with their own AC, toilet, fridges, and closets.

Izumi: There's even a balcony.

Momo: Hmm, this is about the same size as the closets we have at home.

Uraraka: This is the size of my house. *falls over*

Iida: Uraraka!

Aizawa: *Shows a map* These are your rooms, the belongings you sent ahead have already been placed in your rooms, so unpack and settle in today. I'll tell you more about what will happen from now on tomorrow.