Chapter 115

Izumi: So, this is where you guys live?

Boboiboy: That is right, it's a peaceful town not many people do a lot of crime here.

Izumi: Ooh, what about heroes?

Flora: Don't have any, we usually rely on the police to do their part but sometimes they ask us for help.

Izumi: Wait, what about the villains here?

Boboiboy: That is where we come in but as of late it's much quieter here, so what do you think?

Izumi: Hmm, yeah. I was wondering why so many kids can casually walk on the streets alone but I guess without a threat then there is nothing for them to worry about.

Flora: *Sees a car pulling up to the Rintis Island Police station* Huh, did a crime just happened just now?

Boboiboy: Hmm, I'm not sure. we should check it out.

At the Rintis police station

Policeman: Come on, back into your cells.

Boboiboy: Eh, isn't that Rob, Robert, and Roberto?

Policeman: Hmm? *He looks around to see Boboiboy, Flora, Shade, and Izumi* Ah, Boboiboy- what happened to you?

Boboiboy: Ah, just a mission. We are on our day off so we are looking around the place.

Policeman: Ooh, that is good that your resting and it's a good thing we captured these guys before they caused any trouble too.

Flora: What did they do this time?

Policeman: *Sigh* The usual, tried to rob a bank again.

Shade: *Deadpan* Seriously.

Policeman: Yeah, this was their first heist in years and they didn't seem to know that the bank has increased their security from before.

Boboiboy: At least no one is harmed.

Policeman: It's a good thing and it's good that they didn't interrupt your day. Anyway, we will make sure they are back behind bars.

The 3: Bye mister, Razak.

Razak: *Waves at them before dragging the three robbers back into jail*

Izumi: You know them?

Boboiboy: Yeah, we are well-known superheroes here so they trust us to help out whenever we can.

Flora: Yeah, we helped them plenty of times. Some small jobs but they never give us anything too big.

Shade: Well, what do you think? We are kids and they didn't want us to take their job.

Izumi: Is there no quirk law here?

Flora: Nada. It's a rural town away from the mainland so not many people really care about quirk laws.

Izumi: So is that why you're so strong? In a place where you can train without restraints, you could be here practicing for your whole life.

Flora: Well, we have a great teacher but either way our dad thought us how to defend ourselves when we were six.