Chapter 110

Flora: *Looks back to see flying towards them* Hey Aar, what was the call about?

Boboiboy: It's Uncle Nezu, he was asking if I had any idea where they can start to look for Shigaraki, they haven't found a trace of him yet.

Shade: And All for one.

Boboiboy: Nothing.

Flora: I need to remember to put that on my to-do list.

Shade: Same.

Flora: I saw Izumi follow you earlier, did she-

Boboiboy: She didn't do anything to me.

Shade: *Exhales*

Boboiboy: Are you still holding a grudge?

Shade: How can't I? All those years of pain and suffering they have caused me I won't just forget that... I can't forget it... It still haunts me like a never-ending nightmare... Always reminding me that they are still out there.

Boboiboy: I understand, what they did is unforgivable I know I can't tell you to forgive them, that isn't my place to say. I would have nightmares of the elements and Retak'ka, their screams, their pain, and the feeling of losing them. It may not be as bad as yours but to me, losing them again was something I can't forgive myself for.

Flora: Heh, you're not the only one. Watching you get taken and almost die in front of me, do you know how hard it was to assure myself that it won't happen again? I couldn't sleep properly for weeks the thought of losing you,... It scares me.

Eri: I sometimes still see him when I sleep. That room with that white bed and that metal door. Not a nice place to be, those men with the big masks. Chisaki...

Boboiboy: *Places his hand on her head* We have all been through a lot some good, some bad we may never be able to forget about those times but we also need to learn to move on from them. I know it's hard, to move on from all the pain and suffering we have experienced but that's ok. I know it took me a while to move on from that day and it might be different for you too.

Flora: I can speak for everyone here that we at least tried to drown ourselves in work to forget about our problems and I also know for one that we all had talked with Mom about our unhealthy behaviors. Surprisingly even Eri did the same.

Shade: Huh? *Quickly looks at Eri*

Boboiboy: I heard from Ying that she wouldn't give herself a break until she accomplished their set goal that day and even asks for more when she thinks it wasn't enough practice. It took her some sweets to convince her that she did a great job.

Flora: Some? She cleaned that whole bowl of treats. Ying had to rush to the supermarket to get more.

Boboiboy: *Giggles* But you get my point here. We may never forget all those things that happened to us but it isn't good to keep that all inside. With our powers, we could do more harm than good if we bottled all our feelings up.

Flora: We all have some sense of what will happen if either of us loses control. I even got a sneak peek from the two of you. With our powers, we can destroy the whole world but we all know we don't want that to ever happen.

Shade: *Looks at his watch*

Boboiboy: We both lost control at least a few times and with our powers and it's tough to gain control again. Our emotions are what powers our elements I have at least lost control of them on multiple occasions. Halilintar, Taufan, Gempa, Blaze, Ice, Duri, Solar, I have lost control of all of them at one point in time. I thought suppressing my emotions would help me use my powers better but it did the opposite effect.