Chapter 40

Spoilers for MHA season 5+

Amato: Looks like they are properly assessed at TAPOPS

Cerberus: Yes, Admiral.

Valkyrie: Yeah and Tami is also a part of TAPOPS now.

Amato: Ooh, that great.

Azrael: I can send you the footage of Tamire's exam.

Amato: I would love that. Moving on, I have a mission for you.

Cerberus: What is the mission, Admiral?

Amato: Some of our agents at Sector Z-904L are scheduled to leave that planet. Your mission is to bring them back.

All 3: Yes, Admiral.

Amato: There will be another batch of agents that will be sent to that planet, you have to make sure that they arrive safely and without the planet's inhabitant noticing.

All 3: Yes, Admiral.

Amato: Also, Cerberus: I have a different mission for you.

Azrael: Wait, so Cerberus isn't part of our mission?

Amato: No, he has a different mission. I'm sure you two can handle the mission without him.

Valkyrie: Hmm, yeah I think we can manage.

Cerberus: You two are perfectly equipped for this mission.

Azrael: So, what is his mission?

Amato: I'm sorry but this is for Cerberus only.

Valkyrie: Huh, but why?

Amato: He is the only one that can handle this task. You two are dismissed.

Valkyrie: Hmm, ok. Let's go Azzy.

Azrael: Hmm, yeah. *Looks concerned*

Cerberus: *Watched them both leave the room* So, what's my mission Admiral?

Amato: *Slides a tablet to him* Our agents have given us info on a very powerful villain.

Cerberus: Is it?

Amato: All for One, and according to our agents he is planning something big.

Cerberus: So, what do you want me to do?

Amato: There are two things I'd like you to do, The first one is to find out what kind of powers does he have and secondly I want find out what he wants with the data we collected.

Cerberus: I see, I can get the DNA of All for One and maybe find their data base were they keep their files.

Amato: Hmm, Good. Now, you need to make sure he does not find out about this.

Cerberus: Hmm, yeah. He doesn't know about him. Don't worry Admiral, I will find All for One and get his DNA.

Amato: Be very careful ok, This man is very cunning.

Cerberus: Hmm, I will Admiral. *Leaves the room*

Amato: *Looks at his Tablet* If he keeps going we might have to accelerate our plans to destroy that planet sooner than expected. *Sigh*

With Azrael

Azrael: *Teleports them to earth* Looks like where here.

Valkyrie: So, where are they exactly?