Chapter 126

Briefing room

Mara: Good, just on time.

Valkyrie: What's the mission, Commander?

Mara: *Smiles* This is planet Malatite and from our scouts, it doesn't look pretty.

Azrael: *In front of him is a crescent planet filled with crystal spikes and plants* Woah.

Valkyrie: That... doesn't look normal.

Mara: And it isn't, According to what we have gathered there seem to be some traces of gamma radiation from that planet which we speculate must be unnatural to the planet's ecosystem.

Azrael: Well it certainly looks... man-made.

Valkyrie: *Looks back at the planet* Yeah, your right. It's like a giant laser blasted through this planet before-don't tell me I did this on accident.

Mara: No, this is not your doing Valkyrie. We have detected that this was made a few decades ago. Probably centuries old. 

Azrael: Centuries, a planet that size shouldn't be able to operate for that long.

Mara: We've had Halilintar give us a description of the Crystal Heart and we tried our best to recreate what it used to look like. *A hologram appears with what looks like a green crystalized apple*

Valkyrie: Pretty.

Azrael: If we find it, how much should we be getting

Mara: That will be your decision.

Valkyrie: Wait, we have to decide that?

Azrael: What if it's not enough?

Mara: I don't know that answer either, you will have to trust your gut for that one.

Azrael: Hmm, when do we leave?

Mara: In an hour, you can pack as much stuff as you need. This mission might be longer than we like it to be.

The 2: Right.

In the infirmary

Blaze: Good luck you guys.

Duri: Yeah.

Taufan: Man, I wish we could go to but-

Halilintar: *Smacks his head* Do you want us to lose our memories faster.

Taufan: Sorry.

Solar: If you don't mind could I have some samples of it as well? I have been very interested in learning more about the crystal heart.

Shade: Sure-what are you going to do with it?

Solar: Experiments, of course, it has a gem-like exterior with a reflective surface. My light and Pikachu's thunder won't work on this, it also has a high melting point and is highly resistant to the cold.

Taufan: Oooh, that reminds me too. You should be careful when you walk around, the winds on that planet are very harsh and from what I heard from Gempa the crystal heart is like a durian. Landing on your head could kill a person or knock them out if they're lucky.