Chapter 97

Boboiboy: *Humming while walking down the road*

Izumi: *peaks around the corner*" Alright, 'Bo boi boy'. Let's see who you really are."*Follows him to a cafe*"A cafe?"

Boboiboy: *Enters the cafe*

??: Ah, welcome-Izuku?!

Boboiboy: Oh, sorry but I'm not Izuku.

??: Oh, that is my mistake-

Boboiboy: I'm his brother.

??: Oh my goodness, I've heard about you.

Boboiboy: You have?

??: Yes, little Izu and her sister came over here way back when. How are they? Did you get my care package? How was the food?

Boboiboy: Ok, calm down. They are doing just fine, they recommended this place to me. We did receive your care package and it was very delicious, thank you so much for that.

??: Ha, that is good to hear. May I know you as well, I am Tamaki. Pleased to meet you.

Boboiboy: Ah, just call me Boboiboy and I have been here before but in my costume.

Tamaki: I see, well it is quite a surprise to see the same kid run away from my shop.

Boboiboy: *Sweatdrop* Hehe, he didn't tell me about you. Please don't blame him, he wanted to get away from them.

Tamaki: Just as he told me as well, so what brings you to my little cafe today?

Boboiboy: Oh, I was going to order-

Tamaki: Say no more, I will have your order ready in a few minutes.

Boboiboy: But I haven't-

Tamaki: It's on the house kid.

Boboiboy: W-wait, I have money to pay-

Tamaki: Save it for your future son. You are still young, live the life that you want to live.

Boboiboy: ... I'm already working, so it isnt-

Tamaki: At that young, I see why you two are twins.

Boboiboy: Ergh, we weren't forced to we wanted to-

Tamaki: Sssh, let me do this for you. He gave my life back and I owe him a lot.

Boboiboy: *Sweatdrop* Y-yeah, but he wouldn't want you to go under.

Tamaki: Hmph, nonsense after his help my shop is one of the most popular shops there is on the block. I will have your four Izuku specials ready-

Boboiboy: Uhm... I want to add another order.

Tamaki: Oh sure, what else do you want to add? *Hands him a menu*

Boboiboy: Woah, there are a lot of choices here.

Tamaki: Of course, I have plenty of staff now so help make all these dishes.

Boboiboy: Uhm, I will add one Oyakodon, two Umarisu, one Hitsumabushi, one Supu kare, two ramen bowls, three gyozas, one tori katsu, one Tsukemen, 14 chocolate taiyaki, and 3 karaage. *shyly turns away while listing his order.*

Tamaki: Well that is quite an order-

Boboiboy: S-sorry ab-

Tamaki: But like that is going to stop me, *about to enter the kitchen* I will be back with your order-

Boboiboy: Uhm, I have another thing to ask.

Tamaki: Oh sure, is there something else you would like to order?