Chapter 92

YEAAAAHHHH

*A long patch of ground is disappear with trees and dirt moved to the side leaving a bear path of dirt in its way.*

Mic: Looks at that, I can't believe these small speakers could do so much damage

Midnight: *Swings at a tree and cuts down more than one tree. Yeah, these gadgets are much stronger than the ones we own*

Mic: Yeah, Hey Sho. How is your gear doing

Aizawa: Much easier to use than I thought.

Amato: *Giggles* You have to thank Valkyrie for that one.

Mic: She made these?

Amato: Yup, she is our mechanic and support gear hero. She makes most of our stuff but she is also a fighter so don't count her out.

Midnight: These designs are brilliant, I didn't think this small red crystal could power this weapon for this long.

Amato: That crystal is concentrated lighting, that is made by Cerberus.

Mic: Man, you have some great heroes at TAPOPS. I couldn't think of this stuff at all.

Amato: All the designs are made by Azrael, he is the one that designed your new gear and weapons. He also programmed the drones to make them user-friendly.

Mic: Those three are scarily perfect together. They can make anything together.

Amato: That is why they are a team, they are perfectly synced with each other than any team we had making their chemistry perfect for any occasion.

Nezu: You build quite a team.

Amato: Hmm, no. That was all them. They made it possible I just let them be.

Aizawa: You really trust them do you?

Amato: How couldn't I be? They have exceeded my every expectation of them. *He looks at the place their own*" Even this feat alone surprised me"

Flashback

Boboiboy: Wait, you want me to what?

Mara: I want you to bring this planet back to life, *Shows them a dead planet* we will be using this planet we found a few galaxies away from planet Quebec-Rk as the training ground for classes A and B.

Boboiboy: Ergh, that is so much work.

Mara: You will live, Flora you are in charge of the infrastructure of the buildings that will be placed there.

Flora: Got it.

Shade: What about me?

Mara: You will be in charge of the security.

Shade: Well that would be very easy.

Kokoci: We still have to find out their quirks in detail so we can make a training regime for each of them.

Shade: Quirks?

Amato: Yeah, we have the basic knowledge of their quirks but we don't have a full understanding.

Shade: *Gasp* Wait here. *he teleports out*

Flora: Where did V go?

Boboiboy: Who know- *A bunch of notebooks falls in front of them and Shade on top of the pile of notes*

Shade: These finally came in handy!!!

Amato: Shade, what is all this?

Shade: This is my collection of every quirk that I can find on planet Quebec-Rk.