Chapter 127

Flora: Well this should be it.

Izumi: Thanks.

Flora: This isn't much, This is supposed to be renovated anyway for Eri's room but we never got the chance to work on it yet.

Izumi: This is supposed to be her room?

Flora: Yeah, with the whole Humarise and All for One we were too busy to make time for this little side project. Too little time.

Izumi: I see, why make a room for her?

Flora: Oh, well she has been starting to learn how to use her quirk properly and after learning more about us she wants to use her quirk to help us recover faster.

Izumi: Quirk? You mean powers right, since you all don't have quirks.

Flora: Technically you're right, Eri is adopted from your earth just like me, while I never got a quirk from when I was small, Eri did and when Boboiboy told this to our dad he decided it would be nice to have her in the family.

Izumi: Why?

Flora: Dad wanted her to be happy, I heard from Boboiboy all the things her 'caretakers' did to her and I guess it reminded him of Shade. He never wanted that to happen to any kid out there.

Izumi: But-uhm, there are orphanages.

Flora: Dad didn't trust that they would be so kind to her and with her quirk, it's likely she would have never gotten a home.

Izumi: I-not to... pry but... I heard a bit of her quirk, able to rewind a person's time. How powerful is her quirk?

Flora: Her quirk... It's very powerful and, if discovered could tip the scales of war. It could probably allow her to live forever if she wishes.

Izumi: T-that is a long time.

Flora: Don't get it wrong Izumi, it may be a long time but I doubt she would ever want to live forever. 

Izumi: I don't really see the point of living for so long.

Flora: Well, if it's anyone but All for One then yes, they won't see the point of living for so long. The only reason people want to live so long is to accomplish one goal they have planned for themselves and in All for One's case your quirk and the world. 

Izumi: If he did accomplish his goals then what would he do then?

Flora: Probably aim higher, probably the stars. If he wanted he could try to rule over the galaxy.

Izumi: That is not good.

Flora: This is why we have to stop him on his planet... your planet. If we can't do that then the whole universe is doomed. *Mumbles* It wouldn't be the first time.

Izumi: I-what if Eri rewinds him back into nothing, that would solve our problems too right?

Flora: It would, if she wasn't traumatized by using it. I don't think Eri has the will to rewind All for One that far back and if she failed we would only bring him into his prime form. That is not a risk we are taking, not to mention she is just a kid. She shouldn't be in this fight even if she wants to.

Izumi: Is there a limitation to her powers?

Flora: There is, her powers are limited to how much stored-up energy she has. The longer she doesn't use it the stronger it gets, we aren't sure what gives her the energy to use her powers since it's still pretty new to us.

Izumi: Wait, so are there, no side effects?

Flora: She still has some side effects but because of her training, she is able to manage it well.