Chapter 17

2 months later

The station's systems have been fully upgraded and functional. Azrael has found an energy source that continuously charges the station. Cerberus has sniffed out every traitor in the station, cutting the crew in half. This didn't matter to Amato since he could always look for more recruits and inspect them more thoroughly. The recruiting exams became harder thanks to the suggestions of Azrael and Cerberus adding two extra steps before reaching the final exam. Valkyrie makes a cloaking generator to hide the station's presence and stop people from finding it. She also created force fields, lasers, drones, fire arms, power based weapons for people that have powers and final fail safe. If all goes wrong a machine made for Azrael or Darkbot is designed to cover the whole station in darkness to relocate them to a different part of the universe. (she made them not with her powers)

Boboiboy: What a day.

Shade: Yeah, But who would have thought that we are living in space.

Flora: It's pretty fun. Though I miss being on earth.

Boboiboy: I wonder how Tok Aba and Ochobot are doing?

Shade: So, Tok Aba. he is our grandfather right?

Flora: Oh right, you haven't met Tok Aba yet.

Boboiboy: Yeah, he is our grandpa, he runs a Coco shop on earth. I left Ochobot there with him so he has a helper at his shop.

Shade: What does he sell?

Flora: There's Chocolate cakes, chocolate ice creams, chocolate pastries.

Boboiboy: His special hot chocolate.

Flora: Yeah. Oh can we make it here?

Boboiboy: Maybe dad has something here that we can use to make it.

Shade: I can always wait, you know.

Flora: Oh, How about we go to earth. Right now and order Tok aba's special hot chocolate.

Boboiboy: Problem is, we don't know where our earth is.

Shade: *holds tablet* Well, we can always look at Captain Kaizo's logs. Somewhere here should show us which planet he sent fang too.

Boboiboy: Haha, that's a brilliant idea. But where are we going to get the money from?

Flora: I'll ask Dad, you guys find out more about the location for earth. *goes to Amato's office.*

Shade: Ok, looks like the planet is in sector B-801Y.

Boboiboy: Zoom in.*zooms in* Yup, that's the right planet. You will love it here.

Shade: How so?

Boboiboy: Simple, no quirks, no heroes, no villains. Just a normal planet with you on the standard police and thugs. Maybe sprinkle in some aliens and robots here and there.

Shade: Sounds nice to have someone not judge you for your lack of powers.

Boboiboy: It is. And if someone bullies you they have to go through me and Flora, you got that.

Shade: Got it.

Boboiboy: mmmh.

Shade: What are you thinking about?

Boboiboy: Nothing much, but I'm curious who is this guy called Fang?

Shade: Ah here, he is private Fang his nickname is pang.

Boboiboy: Pftt.

Shade: Hmm, He is currently in Pulau Rintis like Kaizo said. From his looks they may be brothers.