Chapter 103

Spoilers for the first war arc

With X-less

X-less: Is that machine still working? I will destroy it. *He shoots at the machine breaking it. Unknown to him the liquid from the tank starts to flow toward an active wire*

Shigaraki: *he suddenly gets up from the shock of electricity and starts to hug himself* It's... cold.

X-less: Wh-why? *He tries to use his quirk but Shigaraki grabs his face and killed him*

Shigaraki: Oh, it's so cold. *He grabs X-less cape and used it* It's too cold.

With Izumi

Burnin: This whole area may become a part of the villain fighting zone. Please tell us if anyone in your family or any of your neighbors has limited mobility or if you can't get in contact with them.

Todoroki: Police vans will take you from the city.

Bakugo: GET OUT.

Lady: Thank you, here have a chocolate bun.

Bakugo: It'll make me thirsty. JUST GO ALREADY.

Uraraka: She is being nice Bakguo. You should take it.

Bakugo: Shut it! Round face!

Asui: He even acts that way to the elderly?

Izumi: Sorry about him.

Man: I have an analog manuscript that needs to go to a printer. Please don't destroy my building.

Iida: We will make sure to protect your important manuscript.

Koda: *Walking all the animals. He sees a bird fly towards him* Thank you very much. This is Anima, Evacuation on the fifth ward is complete.

Nejire: Hey, hey. Looks like we will be done here after we transport this group. *Flies above the building*

Iida: We will check the nursing homes and apartments once more to make sure no one is still inside.

Burnin: Stay calm, don't run. Please wait in the shelter outside the city for the time being.

Izumi: If anyone is feeling unwell don't hesitate too-

coming