Chapter 117

With the heroes

Nezu: Any luck?

Mic: Nothing here?

Midnight: Same here.

Hawks: Did the villain population just drop or is it just me?

Best Jeanist: We don't know Hawks, for all we know they could be hiding elsewhere.

Endeavor: It is unusual for someone like All for One to become quiet after their big advantage.

Nezu: And yet, here we are. For all we know they must be planning something big.

Aizawa: The mass amount of civilians running around with support items isn't helping either, it's getting harder to tell friend from foe. 

Mic: Tch, where is he?

Nezu: Don't give up this has just been a few days, I'm sure we can find them.

Endeavor: And what is All Might doing anyway.

Nezu: Hmm, I am not too sure either he and Levius has been silent for a while now.

Hawks: Do you think they have a plan?

Midnight: Or they're planning something.

Nezu: I will look into this, right now we need you all to focus on finding All for One and any villain that has escaped.

Heroes: Right

With All Might

Levius: So what are we doing here, Honey?

All Might: Well, we are going to find All for one, and *He holds out a piece of golden hair* I know how to get him to us.

Levius: Isn't that-

All Might: Yes I asked her before she left with those insects

Levius: Would that work?

All Might: Of course, it will. *Eats the hair* Why wouldn't it. *Returns to buff form*

Levius: *Smirks* It's good to have you back.

All Might: It is good to be back.

With Flora

Flora: Hmm, next.

Shade: Ergh, another bank robbery.