Enemies to lovers (Pt 3)

Y/N waited outside the clubroom door, waiting for Jake.

'Is he even gonna come or what?!' Y/N thought as she was about to go inside the club room but was stop by arms round her waist that hold her back, She turned around and Jake was holding her, smirking.

"J-J-Jake! Let go, idiot!" Y/N pushes his arms away and Jake raises his hands up in surrender.

"Jeez, Princess!" Jake said, causing y/n's eye to twitch a bit.

"Don't call me that! It's embarrasing! Especially in-front of the club!" Y/N lightly hit Jake's arm.

"C'mon, Idiot!" Y/N said and Jake just did his usual smirk.

Once they went inside, they were greeted with a screaming Milly.

"HOW IS THAT FAIR?! JUST BECAUSE, SEAN AND I DON'T LIKE YOUR BORING CLASSICAL MUSIC, ZANDER. UGH! YOU'RE A BUZZKILL!" Milly shouted, causing Y/N to cover her ears.

"I already said we can have elements of both." Hailey said in a bored tone, Y/N opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by the simp.

"Ehem?" Jake coughed and everyone turned around and saw Jake & Y/N holding hands, Milly and Sean smirked not even knowing who Jake was.

"Uh Is this the music club? It just seems like we stumbled around the debate club instead. guess we went to the wrong clubroom, Princess." Jake tried to leave but his hand was hold back.

"Absolutely not, Idiot. You either become a singer or not get your 2nd chance, got it?" Y/N grabbed his arm and threatened Jake in the eye, He nervously nodded. Not wanting to get the girl in her bad side.

"What the heck is he doing here, Y/N?! Is he lost or something? And what's with you two holding hands?" Hailey questioned, causing the 2 to realize that they were holding hands without noticing. They both quickly let go and looked away in embarrasment.

"Well Actually, I came here to audition." Jake said and Zander & Hailey were confused, was this one of Jake's pranks again?

"Oh finally! We've been waiting for someone to-" Sean was bout to finish his sentence till Hailey spoke up.

"Is that supposed to be a Joke?! Are you and your friends just trying to waste our time because you have nothing better to do with your lives!?" Hailey yelled, Jake covered Y/N's ears. Knowing that she's sensitive, he had to be there.

"Guys, He's not lying. He actually wants to audition." Y/N spoke up and Hailey & Zander were surprised, Was Y/N being forced to stood up for Jake?

"It isn't joke, He's here to sing. Alone." Y/N explained which made the step-siblings more confused.

"Uhhhh, is this a classmate of yours or something?" Milly asked.

"Yeah He's a classmate and He's also a massive douchebag trying to manipulate Y/N, get out." Zander answered in a harsh tone.

"Look I'm sorry for being a jerk but why don't you just hear me first? I swear I'm good even Princess can confirm it. Right, Amour?" Jake flirted and Y/N hit his arm lightly.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY NOT TO CALL ME THAT!" Y/N shouted, Milly cooed.

"Well...if you think you have what it takes then step right up." Zander said and Hailey widens her eyes.