Enemies to lovers (Pt 25)

Skipped some lines since I don't wanna take too long with these.

Also added a few lines that I wanted to put bc This part is mixed with the episode and the predictions I wanted to see in the episode.

"I'VE BEEN KICKED OUT OF THE MUSIC CLUB, DREW!"

Jake shouted as his Anger and aggression went over the roof.

"Someone recorded me at YOUR house, Talking behind their back and Sent it to them! Now they won't even talk to me not even Y/n." Jake shouted once more, Henry and Liam finally caught sense into their brains.

"Oohh.." Liam and Henry said in sync.

"Well don't look at me!" Drew protested.

"Well YOU'RE the one who wanted me quit in the first place, For all I know. YOU could've set me up!"

"And I'm telling, I didn't do Jack! I don't know anything about a recording."

Jake looked at him with doubt, Drew sighed as his reaction.

"So they kicked out of the club, big deal. You're probably still with Y/n anyway."

"SHE BROKE UP WITH ME! Do you seriously expect her to be still with me after what I just said about her?!"

"Psh, you can still win her back with your flirtation or something-"

"Well unlike you, Drew. She uses her brain, she would immediately know what I'm doing!"

Drew goes silent and looks at him with a  confused brow.

"Oh don't look at me like that. I know that deep down you knew I was doing it for her and the music club."

"You KNEW that I cared about this!"

"That's not what it seemed like the other night at mine! Jeez, don't act like we were the ones who made you say all that smack and besides I thought you figured out they were using you for their gain anyway."

"They're not like that! If anyone was using someone, it was me! She...They gave me a chance to prove myself and- I threw it in their face..."

(A/N: aight like I said earlier there's gonna be a few lines that weren't in the episodes, These lines below are what I wanted to hear in the episodes)

Before Drew could say another word, he was cut off by Jake.

"You know what...it's over."

Drew looked up confused.

"Whatever this was...it's-it's over."

"Jake, what the hell do you mean-"

"I'm done with your bullcrap, Drew. Everything, from start to finish. It's over."

"I stayed loyal to you. Y/n told me multiple times that you guys were judgemental Jerks and told me to leave you guys multiple times and what did I do? I stayed by your side no matter what and this is how you repay me? By manipulating me to saying bullcrap about her? About the club? Everything that I worked for?"

Jake sighs before continuing.

"I should've listen to her, you never understood me because if you were actual friends of mine, you would've accepted the fact that I loved singing but no you didn't."

"And for that, it's over. This friendship is over."

And with that, Jake said it as he turned away from their faces and was about to walk inside.

"W-Wait Jake-"

(A/N: Aight these next lines were from the episode. Hope you enjoyed whatever i did there.)

"Oh...and I suppose I should return the favour. You might wanna ask your girlfriend about who's she's really spending her "busy weekends" with."

"What? What's that supposed to mean?! HEY!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~