Enemies to lovers (Pt 7)

Help it's 10pm, I hate insomnia.

"Let, ugh! Go off me!"

Milly growled as Luke holds her back before she started punching Zoey again.

Sean, Y/n, Zander, and Hailey all walked over with widened eyes. The second, Y/n saw Jake. She immediately ran over to him.

"Jake!" Y/n exclaimed, running over to him and holding his chin to see his face with a bruised eye.

"Oh crap, your eye!" Y/n worries immediately as Jake got himself up.

"I'll be fine, gorgeous. Really." Jake holds her chin to make her look him in the eye as she hesitantly nodded.

"That's my sweets." Jake muttered as he kissed her forehead before walking over to his Homies.

Y/n froze up with Rosy cheeks like last time, shouldn't she be used to this now?

"C'mon, Lover girl." Hailey said, grabbing her hand and snapping her out of her trance.

Zoey fake cries like a baby, Milly calls her a fake tart because she is one.

"You know, Zoey. you could be an actress. Too bad, no one's gonna want you though." Y/n said as everyone bursted out laughing except Drew, Zoey, Lia and Ms. Jones.

"Miss! She needs to be locked up in a zoo, She's a danger to the school! And Y/n too, she's such a cow!" Zoey said as Milly and Jake growled.

'No one calls my princess names.' Jake thought as he growled so loud that Zoey shuddered in reaction but simply ignoring it.

"You wanna talk, you snake! Plus Y/n isn't a monster unlike you!" Milly defended as Y/n mutters a small "thanks " to Milly.

"Girls, please! Enough of this!" Ms. Jones exclaims.

"Millicent, violence will not be tolerated in this school! I don't think you realize how close you are to expulsion!" Ms. Jones explains, this Made Y/n worry.

"If I find you in any more trouble... You won't be allowed to compete in the band competition!" Ms. Jones added as the entire music club widens their eyes.

"WHAT?!" the entire music club exclaimed.

"I will be having a serious conversation with your parents about this. I expect you to see you after school in my classroom for detention." Ms. Jones stated.

Milly storms out pissed, Luke calls out her name and follows her.

"Miss, Please don't do that! This competition means the world to us, Milly is an important member of our group." Hailey tries to explain how Milly should be allowed to compete.

Y/n sighs and leans over a locker with crossed arms. She closed her eyes, trying to block out the conversation.

I don't how long time has passed but Y/n felt somebody lightly tap her shoulder, she opens her eyes and sees Jake standing in front of her while staring at her. Y/n could practically feel his breathing on her neck.

"Had a good nap, princess?" Jake asks, pinning the blushing L/n to the locker.

Jake leans his forehead on hers and sighs out in Bliss.

The romance was ruined by the ding of the annoying school bell.

"Damn it, stupid bell." Jake cursed as Y/n chuckled, taking both of his hands into her hers.

"C'mon we're gonna be late, Sterling." Y/n said with Rosy cheeks and Dragging Jake to class.

Wow, 2 chapters a day. I don't know why but insomnia gives me motivation.