Can't help falling in love with you

Part 2 of I'm in love with you and it scares me

Takes place in episode 1 obv

I like to think the two versions of "can't help falling in love" are the two perspectives of the two people falling for each other without realizing their feelings.

JAKE ADMITS IT

He did find it adorable when [Name] giggled or made a smart remark at him. He would laugh everytime he "insulted" her, don't worry He doesn't take things to heart.

But then there's Daisy, The girl who helped him during his bullying while [Name] had no absolute idea about his past.

Until now.

Jake had been singing his heart out on the school rooftop, as usual. Without realizing that [Name] behind him, overheard his singing and came to investigate and saw him singing while standing infront of the fence.

[Name] watched him in adoration and in confusion as well. did this voice really come from the cockyheaded Sterling? She asked herself.

She waited till he finished singing before suddenly clapping so loud that Jake jumped in surprise and turned around to see [Name] grinning at him while applauding him.

"[Name!], C-Crap! You scared me..."

"Haha sorry not sorry." She remarked, making him slightly chuckle.

"W-What are you doing here..?"

Jackass is dumb as fuck.

"Duh, I heard you singing from the other side of the rooftop and FYI, your singing is genuinely good."

Jake slightly laughed before smirking at her. "Did I just hear that right?" He said stepping closer to her. "THE [Name] Austin complimented MY singing?" He playfully gasped while [Name] giggled.

"Shush, it was genuinely good. I promise." [Name] remarked.

"Well... what does the all knowing president of the music club want from me now?" He said stepping a bit closer to her. He was more taller than her and she only reached his shoulders, his brown eyes staring into her doe eyes.

"N-Nothing but... Why did you hide your passion for singing in the first place?"

Jake's breath hitched before he sighed.

"Was afraid you'd ask this..." He looked down in shame. She places her hand on his chin, making him look up at her.

"Hey... you don't need to tell me if you don't want to. I understand if you wanna keep it to yourself but honestly, your voice needs to be heard, It's absolutely beautiful."

Jake barely even heard the half because of hard he has fallen into her eyes.

"Jake?" [Name] waved a hand infront of his face. "Hellooo??" Jake blinked twice before shaking his head in realisation.

"S-Sorry... dozed off again.."

"Hm... I actually have an idea... what if you joined us? You know, the music club?" Jake widened his eyes.

"N-No! Your members practically hate me remember!"

"Well only, Hailey and Zander but the others have no shit about you plus I can convince them! I am the president after all~" She said playing with his jacket zipper, making him flush at her actions.

"Just join us! I promise, you WON'T regret it!!"

He looks at her for a few seconds before sighing in defeat. "Fine." He said. "I'll join..."

"Finally!" She elapsed him in a hug, making him Chuckle and whisper something unaudible under his breath. "Only because of you." He whispered so low that [Name] couldn't hear it.

"What was that?" She pulled away from the hug.

"N-Nothing.."

"Well uh anyways, come over to the music room at exactly 12. Alright?" She reassures as he nodded. [Name] walks away but stops when she's at the stairs, she turns to him slightly and winked at him playfully before giggling and walking down the stairs in a rush.

Jake blushed hard, He could practically feel his face heat up.

I really can't resist it, can I?

Can't help but falling in love with you.