Enemies to lovers (Pt 22)

Y'all been begging for this, I need to know why tho.

Y/n leaned her hand on her chin and listened a bit to the teacher. She looked over to Jake who was beside her, she couldn't help but stare.

Jake took a glance at Y/n and realized she was staring at him, she immediately looks away embarrassed.

"Did something happen between you two? Zander told me what happened yesterday. You two were Avoiding each other a lot. Lemme guess, first fight as a couple?" Hailey asked as Y/n looks at her seatmate, Hailey who was concerned for her and Jake.

"Maybe...yeah...it happened suddenly, I don't wanna talk about it at the moment." Y/n said, Hailey looked over at Jake who was desperate to hold Y/n's hand or touch it at least.

"Well whatever that fight was about, I'm pretty sure your Jakey misses you. Take a look." Hailey smirked as Y/n raised a brow and looked at Jake who was staring at her hand.

I'm not ready to face him yet but I did miss his touch.

Y/n smiled at the thought as she took Jake's hand, He widened his eyes and looked up at his girlfriend who beamed at her. He beams back as they intertwine fingers.
Jake squeezes her hand but she doesn't have the energy to squeeze it back.

Jake looks over to make sure none of his friends were watching before turning back to Y/n and kissing her hand. She chuckled slightly. She looked forward as the teacher was explaining the lesson. The two both hold hands behind their chairs for the entire Lesson.

[Random time-skip because I can]

Drew was explaining something about a new Xbox that his dad got him, Jake wasn't really paying attention till he glanced over and Saw Y/n and Hailey who were talking to Luke before he waved goodbye and went to the music room.

"Your lover boy is coming~" Hailey cooed, Y/n widened her eyes and looked forward and saw Jake walking towards their direction.

"$h1t.." Y/n mumbled before grabbing her phone and notebook from the locker, she shuts it tight and meets Jake who was looking at her with a sad look.

"Hey, Y/n..." Jake muttered softly, not for Hailey to pick up but for Y/n.

"I'm guessing you two want a private moment?" Hailey whisper asked to Y/n as she gave a slight nod. Hailey understood and left to the music room.

"Hey, Jake..." Y/n muttered before locking her locker.

"Look, I'm sorry if I seemed harsh on you yesterday. Drew was trying to get a rise out of me, I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I know that they were your friends even after What they did and I'm sorry for my actions..." Y/n paused before sighing to continue.

"Even after the whole competition thing or if you decide to quit. Me and Hailey are completely fine with it. I just hope we can still stay close as a couple in the music club or not..." Y/n added as she gave him a small smile.

"Y/n..." Jake muttered before stepping closer to her.

"Jake?"

"What did I do to deserve you?" Jake gave her a small smile which she returned. Jake surprises her with a kiss and she returned it. She hadn't felt his lips on hers for a long time now.

They pull away after a few minutes, Jake pouted which caused Y/n to chuckle with a small blush.

"Well anyways, the music club are already in the music room for practice. You wanna come?" Y/n asked, Jake nodded.