Enemies to lovers (Pt 6)

this is turning into a series, isn't it?

Contains swearing!

Y/n, Hailey, and Zander walked to the music club until a ginger girl stops them.

"Hey, good luck in the band competition guys!" The ginger said, Hailey blushed at the compliment since she wasn't used to this.

'If she ever comes out as bi, I won't be surprised.' Y/n thought.

"Oh uh, thanks?" Hailey replied as The ginger walked away from the trio.

"Who was that?" Y/n asked.

"A secret admirer, perhaps?" Zander responded as Y/n face-palmed herself.

The trio continued walking until they were stopped again but by a Brunette girl wearing black and purple clothes. (aka NotZoey :D)

"Hey Zander! I can't wait to hear you play on the piano for the competition, you'll be amazing!" The Brunette excitedly said. "Oh and you too, Y/n! I can't wait to hear you play on the bass, You're gonna sound great!" The Brunette pointed to Y/n.

"Th-Thanks?" Y/n answered, not knowing what to say. The Brunette then left the trio in awkward tension.

"Uh, Zander, Y/N...What's going on?" Hailey asked. "Why are people talking to us?" Hailey added while Y/N shrugged.

"I-I don't know-"

"I have a feeling, Jake has something to do with this..." Y/n Cut Zander off.

"Uh yeah, what Y/n said. Wonder what the a$$hat did now." Zander stated as Y/N slaps his hand, Zander winces I response.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Be nice to him! He just wants to sing."

"You didn't have to hit me though!"

"Whatever." Y/n shrugged it off as The trio began walking to the music club room.

As they opened the door, the room was filled with students. The trio was more confused now.

"Guys! You won't believe it, the whole school is talking about the competition. We're practically celebrities!" Milly exclaimed.

As Milly was talking, Jake and Y/n made eye contact. Jake winked at her while she stuck her tongue out in response. He rolled his eyes but his smile didn't falter.

"Luke, could you explain what's going on?" Zander asked.

"I think you should ask Jake." Luke replied. The two step-siblings Glared at the simp. Y/n swallowed a gulp.

'One Angry Zander is enough but An ANGRY Hailey?! He's gonna become chopped liver.' Y/N thought.

The step-siblings walked over to Jake who was talking with some girls, Hailey calls him over to talk outside. Jake excuses himself while making one of the girls faint.

'Well $h1t, I thought that only happened in Cartoons but guess not.' Y/n thought as Jake, Zander, and Hailey pass by her. Y/n mouthed "good luck" to Jake before he walked outside with the step-siblings.

Y/n peaked her head out to hear what they were saying.

"Care to explain why the music room is full of people?" Hailey asked.

"And WHY people are coming up to us about the competition!?" Zander exclaimed.

"Well, you don't seem too happy about it." Jake answered as the step-siblings gave him a expression that says "This a$$hat."