Enemies to lovers (Ep 3 bonus)

Soooo oooo the ep 3 parts of enemies to lovers, I didn't exactly complete the entire episode (I was pretty lazy at this time)

But since I have online week, I can finish the episode for fun (technically a bonus)

Had to skip most of it since I had nothing to change about it.

Enjoy ig :)

"Wait, he's your crush?!" Jake exclaimed causing Milly to punch him in the stomach while Jake winced in response.

"Ow!"

"Don't shout it out loud you idiot!"

"Sorry, sorry! Its just..He's not what I expected.."

'But I guess opposites attract, huh?' Jake thought and as if on cue, Y/n walks over to them.

"Oh, Jake!" Y/n calls out which caused Jake to turn around fast and blush, Milly smirked.

"I'm glad I caught you. I see you've given Milly her diary back, I actually kinda thought you wouldn't." Y/n said as Jake huffed and crossed in arms.

"Hey! I'm not that cruel plus I always keep my promises." Jake replied.

"You didn't promise anything, you idiot." Y/n mumbled.

"Well...you guys ready to go for practice today? Daisy said she'll be there to watch us!" Y/n beamed, Milly nodded while Jake couldn't responde with his heart beating so fast.

'Why am I suddenly so nervous for her?? C'mon! Pull yourself together, Sterling. it's only the cutest girl in the world!'

"Jake? You in there?" Y/n raised a eyebrow, Pulling Jake out of this thoughts.

"H-Huh? Oh! Yeah, I-I'll be there! I MEAN We'll be th-there!" Jake stuttered nervously as Y/n shrugged off the stuttering and nodded.

"Great! Daisy is so excited to see us practice, guess I'll see you guys later then!" Y/n exclaimed as she walks pass them.

Jake slowly watches her walk away and dissappear from the hallway. Milly noticed this and smirked.

"Sooo I guess I'm not the only one with a   crush." Milly smirked as Jake turned red.

"Don't you dare tell her or anyone!" Jake exclaimed with his cheeks not calming down.

"Don't worry, I won't." Milly smirked.

'Or maybe I will, who knows.'

*Insert outro music*