Soulmates by chance, Strangers by choice

Going to do love tropes now to keep this book and fandom alive :D

And no, I didn't get revived.

F/F - Favorite flower

Y/F/N - Your full name

Ever heard of the word? Soulmates, Yeah everyone has one well not exactly everyone believes in them.

Your soulmate is chosen at the very second you're born into the world.

Some people were able to connect and find their soulmate and live happily ever after.

But not everyone was lucky..

Take for example, You.

Yes you, Y/N M/N L/N.

It's me, your self conscious b1txh.

At Rosemeadow high school, you always saw the same peach-haired boy with shimmering brown eyes at the entrance. Every once and a while, you would glance at him without even knowing who he is.

Only once was the only time you two had eye contact for only a few seconds before Daisy, the head girl of the student council would break it and say hi to him which always made him flustered while you watched with jealousy tangling in your heart. 

Yet you two never knew each other personally nor even know each other's names.

You two had the same thoughts and didn't have the strength and confidence to say a word to each other. Not even a simple hi or even ask what your name is.

But every single day, when you get to your classroom. There's always a single f/f laid on your desk untouched.

On the first day of the flower's appearance. You were confused on who left it there since you barely had any admirers but there was a note taped on it.

Saw you at the entrance, Don't have the confidence to say a word to you personally right now but I'll leave these flowers every day for you <3

One day, We'll talk to each other <3

You couldn't help but smile and dreamily sigh at the thought of finally hearing his voice talk to you for the first time.

Everyday he would leave a f/f on your desk with a small note but this day was different when he finally told you his name.

Don't want you waiting anymore, We're getting closer. My favorite flowers are Roses by the way. Name's Jake Sterling, I'm in Room 209 on the 2nd floor. Feel free to let me know your name, Beautiful.

You got flustered easily and Kissed the tip of the flower before putting in your bag.

After your first period ended, You decided to spend your 15 minute break on writing a note to Jake.

You quickly ran down the stairs and Went into the school garden that was behind the building.

You looked around and saw Elliot, the president of the gardening club and went over to him.

"Hey Elliot!" You called out as he turned around and gave you a wave while you walked over to his direction.

"Hey Y/N! Looking for a flower?" Elliot asked as You nodded.

"Yep, a Rose and maybe cut the thorns as well.." You answered rubbing the back of your neck as he hummed in response and went over to where the Roses were.

He Looks in his flower bag and pulls out a pair of scissors and carefully cut the thorns. After he finished, he gets up and walks over to you.

"Here you go! Enjoy." Elliot said giving the Rose to you.

"Thank you, See you in next period!" You said as you ran off to go inside.

Alright, now all we need is a sticky note and a pen then we'll head over to his classroom.

You rushed inside the art room, Grabbed a yellow sticky note from the sticky note shelves along with a pen in hand.

You quickly start to write what you wanted to say to him for the very first time.

I was waiting for this day my entire life. I'm Y/F/N. You already know where I am for some reason but Let me know if you ever wanna talk with me personally soon.

You grinned at your note as you sticked it to the Rose and looked at the time. Your break was almost over in 5 minutes.

Your eyes widened and You immediately ran to the 2nd floor. Ignoring the people bumping into you.

You started Panting once you reach the doorway of his classroom. There wasn't a single person in the room which was good.

Crap, he never said where his seat was.

You bite your lip not knowing what to do now. You sighed about to walk out the door but then realized something. There was always a sheet of paper tapped to the wall where it showed whose seats belonged to who.

You smiled so much that it turned into a grin as you looked around until you saw it. You went over to it and started scanning for his name.

"Jake Sterling..Jake Sterling...Aha! The last one in the 3rd row!" You exclaimed before going over to the seat and placing the Rose just in time as the bell rang.

You sighed before walking out of the classroom and smiling to yourself. As you were on your way to your classroom, you saw him.

Your cheeks went red as you two made eye contact once again while walking past, it felt like time slowed down for a bit till it went back to normal.

You smile at him again as you made your way to your classroom.

One day...

We'll be able to talk to each other and hear each other's voices for the first time.

Soulmates by chance...

Strangers by choice...