Enemies to lovers (Pt 19)

Y'know what time it is, ITS EPISODE 9 TIME B1TXHES

[FLASHBACK TO FRESHMAN YEAR]

"I actually can't believe it..." 14 year old Y/n muttered as she walked with her friends, Hailey and Zander.

"Can't believe what?" 14 year old Hailey asked as they continued walking in their new high school.

"That we're finally gonna be in highschool, I honestly thought we would be in elementary forever but guess not.." Y/n explained as Hailey chuckled in response while Zander kept his poker face on.

"Well, seems like there's no music club here." 14 year old Zander said unamusing while looking around.

"Zander stop being such a boomer, pretty sure there's some extra empty rooms around the school. Maybe we can make a music club ourselves along with Luke." Hailey replied, Y/n looked forward and saw their old bullies from Elementary and a Peach-haired boy she didn't recognize.

"Uh guys.."

"What?" The step siblings said stopping in their tracks when they noticed Y/n stopped too.

"It's them, they're here.." Y/n mumbled as they looked to where she was looking and saw Drew, Henry, Liam and a Peach-haired boy who had a blue hoodie on and looked like he was getting along with them.

"Huh, that's weird... they're getting along..." Y/n mumbled as Hailey sighed.

"There's no other way to avoid them to let's just walk by and hope they don't notice." Hailey said, Zander and Y/n nodded.

They all continued walking and went pass them, Y/n and the Boy felt like time stopped for a second. They glanced at each other for a second and making eye contact.

They make eye contact but it immediately breaks when Hailey was calling out Y/n, She answered as they continued walking to the board full of club posters

Y/n could have sworn she heard Drew said something but couldn't make it out, she brushed it off as she listened to Hailey and Zander who were trying to make a decision if they should join the Theater club since there wasn't a music club or make a music club themselves.

"Break it up, you two. I think it's best if we make a club ourselves. me, You guys, Luke and 2 other friends that I Know who enrolled in the same school as us." Y/n said as the two looked at Y/n with confused brows.

"Who?" Hailey asked.

"My little cousin, Millicent. Prefers to be called Milly but she plays electric guitar and she's gonna enroll probably next year or so and my Friend, Sean met him at the enrollment. He's an extremely talented DJ and Has the sickest Music. He has to be in the club!" Y/n exclaimed as Hailey grinned while Zander sighed in defeat and nodded.

Y/n had the biggest grin as she continued explaining how their club should be like but she could have sworn someone or the boy with peach hair and brown eyes was watching her without her noticing.