Enemies to lovers but with a Twist

I was obsessed with a TMF Fanfic called "Delicate Love" and It was set in the future and an AU of Daisy being the reason why Juffering exists

Then i decided to make this, Enjoy :)

Y/N L/N, Jake's now ex girlfriend ran out of the music room crying as she ran through the crowded hallway. Everyone immediately gets confused and gossiped around Then the music club except Jake all ran after her.

"Where did she go?!" Hailey asked pushing away her dark aqua hair out of her face.

"I saw her go this way!" Milly pointed to an exit which lead to the school Garden. The music club went out and searched for her.

Little Did they know is that she was up in the rooftop, crying.

Or was she really?

She continued sobbing till her soft sniffles slowly turned into soft giggles. Each giggle slowly turned into a Psychopatic Laughs.

She then let out a Psychopath's laugh as she turned on her phone and played the Recording.

"Oh Jakey, You are way too easy to manipulate. What a fool for you to think that I loved you, yet your pathetic friends can't do anything about it because you're way too obsessed with me."

"Now by tommorow, Jakey should be pissed with them and my plan will be successful.."

"Get ready for a hell a lot of suffering years, Jake Sterling. You're not getting any mercy."

♡◇♧ 10 YEARS LATER ♧◇♡♤

"Why did you do it."

No response

"I said why did you do it, Y/N."

Still no response

"Y/N answer me! Why did you have to be the one causing me this pain?! Tell me right now!"

Y/N sighed before opening her E/C eyes now instead of those mesmerising eyes that Jake used to look into, They had lost their spark and were now numb and emotionless.

"Well, it was normal until My dad was taken away from me. I was 8, He was everything to me then my Mum had to be the b1txh she always was. She treated me like the other parent since I was the eldest and had to take care of my other siblings. I was under stressed over everything, she wanted me to be perfect too just like that Sweet Little Old Daisy you now still love. Then that's when I hit freshman and met you, I decided that if I can't have a normal life,  why should you? So I picked you as my victim. I blackmailed your friends and made them manipulate you to say crap about me and the music club then after, I blackmailed Zoey and Lia to record it and send it to me. I acted it all out, pretending That I was the victim. It's so sad and pathetic that not even Hailey could even figure out it was me. Then I spent the next 10 years making your life pathetic then When I found out you Betrayed Zoey, I manipulated her to post that recording and make your reputation at school as low as possible then the next year, I made sure your grades were as low as ever of line of 7. I couldn't do anything to your college degrees since I wasn't accepted into your college but have you ever wondered why you got fired from your previous jobs? Yep, It was me."

"Just wait, Jake. I won't be behind bars for 30 years. You hear me?! Your suffering will find its way to you, I'll make sure of it. Have a nice weekend, Jake. Like you said Karma was bound to get you eventually."