Enemies to lovers (Pt 21)

Jake watched Y/n run out of the music room while hanging up the call with Hailey.

'Ugh, what am I doing? I should've just gotten in there.' Jake thought as he stepped back from his hiding spot.

'They're probably just friends, right?'

'Sean never told me he was that close to Y/n? And giving her advice? What does Sean know about Y/n that I don't? She's practically told me everything, Is she cheating on me?...' Jake thought as he frowned at the thought but immediately Shaked his head.

'No! That can't be right, Y/n and Sean have been friends since freshman so they're probably just best friends...' Jake thought as he pursued his lips and Shaked his head slightly before walking back to his friend group.

[SMALL TIMESKIP]

"Heh, looks like I win again!" Drew proudly says as Jake face-palmed himself.

"Drew, I'm so bored! Can we do something?" Zoey whined.

"Like what?" Drew said unamused.

"Hmmm...Oh I know! Let's watch that hybrid princess series in your dad's cinema!" Zoey exclaimed as Drew groaned.

"Ugh really?!" Drew groaned as Zoey made a pouty faced and whined loudly.

"I'm not sitting here and watching you play your stupid games all night! I might as well just go home." Zoey pouted while crossing her arms.

"Alright, Alright! You up for it, Jake?" Drew asked while Jake was snapped out of his thoughts.

"Mm? Oh, uh, sorry...what are we doing?" Jake asked rubbing the back of his neck. Drew sighed and put his hand in his hoodie pocket.

"Jake."

"Er, yeah?"

"Just tell us what's up already, you've been sulking ever since we left school. Something obviously happened when you went to get that "thing", Right?" Drew asked as everyone's attention was on Jake.

"Uhhhh, sort of...I guess? Look, you guys wouldn't happen to know if...Y/n is seeing anyone, right?" Jake asked as Drew sighed and grunted.

"So it's just about Y/n.." Drew facepalms himself and rolled his eyes.

"Dude, are you still questioning it after all this time! For the love of Luni, Just ask her!" Liam whined as Jake groaned.

"No! You don't understand..." Jake sighed before crossing his arms.

"I saw her in the music room with...Sean.." Jake hesitated to say his name like it was illegal to say it.

"What? Were they making out?" Liam joked, raising an eyebrow.

"N-No!" Jake yelled with widened eyes, "But they did look pretty close..." Jake added.

"Ohh, So that explains yesterday.." Zoey smirked as Jake widened his eyes and turned his head towards her.

"Wait, What do you mean? What happened yesterday?" Jake asked.

"Well, me and Lia were just peacefully walking in the mall yesterday till we saw them in the food court. They didn't seem to notice us but they were laughing over something while eating fries. They seemed to be close and blushing a bit then she tripped and almost fell on him before he caught her in time. Lia, show them the picture." Zoey explained.

Lia got up and opened her phone then showed the picture of Y/n almost falling on Sean. Jake looks at it with sad widened eyes, almost tearing up.

"I hate to say it Jake but they looked like they were on a date. Looks like your friend got there first." Zoey teased as Lia sat beside her.