Enemies to Lovers (Pt 5)

Sorry that I took this long!

Jake sighed in annoyance, not knowing what to do to get Zander and Hailey's trust.

A certain white haired girl notices that He wasn't in a good mood, she walked over behind him.

"Having a bad day?" Daisy asked and Jake jumped in surprise.

"H-HUH?! OH-Daisy!" Jake said holding a hand over his heart, Daisy giggled.

"Sorry, did i scare you?" Daisy asked.

"U-Uh, no! Well, just a little bit." Said Jake nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"Y/N said that you auditioned yesterday for the club, did you get the part?" Daisy said.

"Y-Yeah, I did.." Jake answered, Daisy happily gasped.

"That's great, Jake! Congratulations!" Daisy exclaimed as she hugged Jake and he returned it.

'WOAH! DAISY'S HUGGING ME, CALM DOWN MAN. IT'S JUST A HUG...Kinda wish, Y/N hugged me too..' Jake thought as they both pulled away from the hug.

"I can't wait for you to perform on stage! how has practice gone so far?" Daisy asked.

"Oh you know...not well.." Jake said, nervously biting his lip as Daisy frowned at his answer.

"What do you mean?" Daisy frowned.

"Well, uh...let's just say I'm not exactly welcomed by a few of the members." Jake said.

"Oh, that's a shame...well, it might take them a while to warm up to you." Daisy replied, as pity filled her senses.

"I'm sure, they'll treat you like family soon! Look at the bright side, at least you gained Y/N's trust." Daisy stated as Jake's cheeks went red.

"She...trusts me?.." Jake asked.

"Yep! earlier when I bumped into her, she was delighted to have you in the club and that she trusts you. It's mostly hard for anyone to gain her trust since she's a introvert but you make it seem so easy!" Daisy exclaimed with a huge grin on her face.

'Well, I guess she could be a great ally.' Jake thought as Daisy looked behind him.

"Oh! Speaking of Y/n, here she comes!" Daisy said, waving her hand to Y/n who was walking towards the two.

"Huh? Y/n?! Where?!" Jake jumped as He fixed his hair and blinked multiple times, earning a chuckle from the H/C girl.

"Right here, silly." Y/n said as Jake instantly turned around to a giggling Y/N L/N.

"Oh! H-Hey, Y/n.." Jake nervously waved.

"Whatcha talking about?" Y/n asked out of curiosity.

"Oh, well. Jake and I were just talking about him trying to gain Zander and Hailey's trust then the topic switched to you." Daisy said as Jake felt 2nd hand embarrassment.

"Oh.. yeah, forgot that they don't exactly trust you since the fact you used to you know?" Y/N responded as Jake nervously laughed.

The 3 fell into awkward silence till Daisy broke it.

"Hey, I have an idea! How about you try to get them more support?" Daisy said as Jake was focused on the topic.

"Wha-What do you mean?" Jake asked, raising a brow as Daisy opened her mouth to speak.

"She means support from the students since not a lot of people here know about the competition." Y/n said before Daisy said a word.

"Yeah! What, Y/n said." Daisy grinned.

"If people were more interested and were willing to watch you guys, I'm sure you'll make them happy." Daisy added.

"Plus, you're very likable so I'm sure, you'll do a great job convincing people." Y/N added along as Jake went red at the "likeable" word.

"Y-You think, I'm likeable?" Jake asked, scratching his head nervously.

"Uh yeah, I like you?" Y/n answered as Jake took that in a different way and when I mean by different, I mean DIFFERENT.

"You're really red, are you ok?" Y/n walked closer to Jake and caressed his cheek with her hand which made him more red.

'They would make such a cute couple, their definitely getting together in the future!' Daisy thought as she watched with a huge grin on her face.

"Y-Yeah! I'm perfect! Nothing to worry about." Jake replied, taking down her hand with his hand.

'Woah, she said she liked me! God, thank you for letting me live so I Could meet this angel!' Jake prayed to his thoughts as He stared into the E/C that he was falling for.

"Uh Jake? What are you doing?" Y/n asked as Jake's hand was on her neck which gave her a shiver to her spine.

"H-Huh? What?" Jake snapped out of his thought and realized what he was doing and immediately swayed his hand away.

"S-Sorry! Lost My tray of thought there." Jake added as he slightly chuckled.

"Anyways...thank you for the idea, Daisy!" Jake thanked as Daisy nodded.

"Anytime! If there's anything you need, I'll be here. I gotta go before I'm late to my student council meeting." Daisy said as she waved goodbye to the pair as she left, leaving the two alone.

"I'll make sure that everyone knows about this band competition! Just leave it to me, princess." Jake winked while Y/N rolled her eyes but her smile didn't falter.

"Whatever, prince charming." Y/N said as Jake blushed at the nickname.

"Now, go be a good boy and tell everyone bout the competition!" Y/n said patting his head like a dog.

"Yes, ma'am!" Jake saluted, receiving a giggle from the girl.

"See you later in band practice!" Y/n waved goodbye to Jake as she Ran off.

'the things that girl does to me..' Jake thought, smiling at vision of her face.