Interruption (Pt 2 of TMF next gen AU)

AU: TMF Next Generation

Warning this can get a bit Spicy.

Jake had Finally returned home after dropping off the twins (Vanessa and Vincent) at Pre-school.

He parked the car in the garage and went inside the house, Just wanting to be next to his Wife Right now.

Jake closed the door after he went in and Saw his Wife, Y/N Sterling sleeping on the couch. Jake chuckled seeing that his wife never changed and was always a Sleepy head.

He took off his Jacket and left it on one of the chairs and Plopped down beside his wife, Hugging her tight and causing her to wake up.

"AH! J-Jake, Home already?" Y/N asked abruptly waking up due to Jake.

"Yeah, I wanna be with you now that we're finally alone without the twins." Jake muttered as Y/N turned around and Sat up and Jake did the same.

"I was just having a nice nap.." Y/N mumbled and Jake scoffed as He got on top of her.

"What-What are you doing?" Y/N asks with a flustered face, She was still not used to this.

"Since we're alone, Let's not waste this opportunity now shall we?" Jake smirked.

Y/N opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by Jake who Crashed his lips into hers and Putting tongue into it.

Jake Licked her lips, asking for permission and She obviously accepts it as their dancing tongues kept doing it like there was no tomorrow.

Jake stopped the make out as he dived into her neck and started Leaving hickeys on it.

"S-Stop~" Y/N mo@ned but Jake didn't listen and kept going.

"I don't wanna ugh get pregnant Ah Again~" Y/N kept pausing her sentences as Jake started bitting her neck this time.

"You're too beautiful to resist." Jake muttered as he continued to kiss/Bite her neck.

He abruptly stops as He went in for Y/N's lips, Wanting more tongue.

"I could never get tired of kissing those lips of yours." Jake said as he bit her ear lobe and Y/N mo@ned but a bit louder this time.

Everything was getting spicy till Jake's phone started vibrating in his Jacket.

"Ugh C'mon, I was just about to Bang my wife~" Jake groaned And Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Go answer that, Dumbarse." Y/N said as Jake Grunted and looked into the pockets of his Jacket and found his phone.

Jake looked at the name and realized It was Hailey Calling.

"Crap, Its Hailey." Jake muttered as he answered the phone.

"Hello?" Jake Said.

"Jake, You idiot! Where are you two?! We're supposed to be rehearsing for The concert later!" Hailey yelled through the phone as Y/N giggled in her hand, Jake playfully glared at his Giggling wife.

"Sorry, Hailey. Y/N's a bit of sleepy head, we'll be there soon." Jake said through the phone and He heard Stacy yelling something through the other side of the call.

"Wait, Hold up. Stacy needs some assistance with the cooking. I'll be right there, Sweetie!" Hailey yelled to her Wife, Stacy Austin.

"You both better be here before Lunch now Bye." Hailey said.

"By-" Jake got cut off by Hailey who hung up instantly.

"Welp, that was fast." Y/N said and Jake Huffed in annoyance and plopped on the couch again and Laying his head in Y/N's lap.

"I wanted to spend the rest of the day with you~" Jake wined.

"We have a concert later now C'mon get up. I need to take a bath and get dressed." Y/N rolled her eyes and Smiled at the wining simp.

"Can I come?" Jake got off and Y/N pinched him, causing him to wince.

"Absolutely not." Y/N said as she got up and went to go take a bath.