Stay at home (Criminal Jake AU)

You read the title, sweetheart.

Jake Is 20 while you are 19.

So to put the context into this: Jake is a well-known Criminal who has a file for theft, Robbery, etc. And You, my friend are his Little doll. You know that he's a criminal so whenever he gets chased by the police, he hides at your place and Mostly loves to do the you know :)

ENOUGH CHIT CHAT, LET'S START.

Contains swearing and a bit of s p I c y

Read at your own risk.

[TAP]

[TAP]

[TAP]

"Who the fvck is knocking on the window at 2 Fvck1ng am!?" You groan out as you got out of bed and went over to the window.

You opened up the window and saw your criminal boyfriend, Jake sterling smirking up at you.

"Hey there, princess." Jake says as he crawls into your room through the opened window.

Jake was currently in Black soaked clothes probably from running in the rain from the cops.

"$h1t! Are you ok?! You're shivering so much." You exclaimed as You tug his hood off his head and revealed his soaked peach hair.

"I'm fine, sweets. Just a little cold from running in the rain to avoid the cops." Jake says removing his hoodie to reveal him wearing a gray sleeveless shirt underneath.

"Go get changed in the bathroom, there's some spare clothes there." You said as you toss him your bath towel as he smirks at your outfit.

You were just wearing a baggy Shirt along with black shorts since it wasn't really that cold.

After a few minutes, Jake got out the bathroom wearing a Unzipped shirt revealing his abs along with Black pants.

Jake looked up and saw you wearing a f/c hoodie since the shirt you were wearing was starting to fall off your shoulders.

Jake did his usual smirk and Climbed into your bed as you shriek when he placed you on his lap, staring up at you.

"You know...when I was running from the cops...I thought of you..." Jake says as he hugs your waist and nuzzles his face into your chest.

"Oh? Were you now?" You said in a seductive way as Jake felt a bit corny.

He looks up at you and kisses you deeply, he travels his hand over your back till he reaches to your neck.

He starts to pepper soft kisses on your neck, he always loved marking you. Making sure, guys and girls know you belong to someone.

"Wait-" you cut yourself off with a loud moan as you felt Jake rock your hips against his.

He removes your hoodie and sees you in the baggy Shirt you were wearing earlier. He slowly removes your shirt, revealing you in your black bra. He whistles at the sight, causing you to blush darkly against his gaze.

He lays you down on the bed slowly as he left bite marks and hickeys all over your stomach.

"How did I get so lucky?" Jake mumbles out as he lays his head on top of your stomach.

"W-Whatever, c-can we just go to sleep?" You ask as Jake lifted his head up to you as he towered over your body.

His eyes travel up to your eyes all the way to your lips, he kisses you passionately this time as he presses his body against yours.

"Alright, alright. But, next time...it won't be easy for you, sweets.." Jake yawns as he removes his shirt since it was a bit hot, you blush heavily at the sight.

"Flustered, are we?" Jake flirts as he lays down beside you and presses his chest against yours.

"Fvck this, I wanna sleep. You know, I get cranky in the morning." You said as you nuzzled your face into the crook of his neck.

Jake lightly chuckles at your response as he wraps His hands around you, one around your waist while the other was on your head. He kisses your forehead and tucks your head in his neck.

"Night, Prince charming."

"Sweet dreams, Princess."

I KEPT GIGGLING WHILE MAKING THIS, LMAO