Lost then Found again (Late Christmas Special)

This was supposed to be for Xmas but its already Dec 26 here lol.

"C'mon Princess, we're gonna be late for the fireworks!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming, Geez!"

Y/N's heels tapped against the wooden stairs as she had went downstairs and saw her boyfriend, Jake waiting at the door. He was immediately lovestrucked by her looks, She was absolutely mesmerising to look at.

 He was immediately lovestrucked by her looks, She was absolutely mesmerising to look at

"Uh Jake?"

He didn't even realized that Y/n was already infront of him. He immediately snaps back to reality.

"Huh? Oh yeah, let's go."

Jake took her hand while Y/N smirks.

"I know, I'm beautiful."

Jake chuckled while playfully scoffing and leading her outside as they both started walking towards the park where the fireworks will be displayed.

"You're way more than that, you're gorgeous."

"That's the same thing, dumbass."

"Shut up, I know what I'm saying."

"Says the guy who's been late to college classes in his first year."

"Hey! You Literally skipped some of the first year ones."

"So? you said I did good in High school so I'm not even gonna try and be good for college cause I'm already Lazy enough to get my degree up."

They both continue walking before Y/N spoke up.

"Funny that I'm dating you again after I lost my memories back then..."

Jake widened his eyes and turned to her, she already had her head down.

"Y-Yeah..." He then looked up and immediately got deja vu, the exact Street that Y/N had lead into her accident.

"Jake, Wait!"

Jake Continued to run away from the music club as Y/N kept calling his name till they hit a road and an incoming car was heading his way.

"JAKE, WATCH OUT!"

[CRASH]

Jake snapped his eyes open expecting to be in pain but instead broke his heart into quadrillion Pieces.

His One and only girlfriend was knocked out as She had risked her life for his.

And it was all his fault.

"Y/N!"

The Confused L/N snapped her eyes open seeing a unfamiliar peach haired boy infront of her.

"I'm so glad you're ok, Princess!"

He went to hug her but she immediately steps back in her hospital bed.

"W-What? Princess, I'm sorry- You shouldn't have risked your life for me, I-"

"Who-who are you?"

"Jake, it wasn't your fault."

They both continued walking and eventually sit down on a tall hill in the park. He was quiet and zoned out thinking what he could've done years ago when they were 16. They were both 18 in their first years of college.

"Hey, Look at me."

Jake refused to as Y/N sighed and took both of his hands into hers making him look at her.

"It was never your fault, ok? I shouldn't have jumped when you were already out of the way. I-I'm sorry.."

Jake still was quiet and he laid his forehead on hers.

"Don't be...I Should have saved you..."

"Hey! Look at the bright side, Even tho I don't remember my old memories with you as high school me. You made me fall in love with you all over again. Remember when we were 17? I was so confused in lessons and barely remembered the club but you were always there. You didn't stop until You made new memories with me since you didn't know how to bring back my old ones. Jake, You did it again. You made me fall for you all over again."

"And it was worth it.." Jake replied opening his eyes and making eye contact with the girl He fell for all over again.

Then the bell rang as the two jumped and got up, The Christmas fireworks then started to shoot up in the sky one by one.

"Woah...It's beautiful."

Y/N focused on the fireworks, Jake did too but then his eyes darted to her.

"Not as beautiful as you."

He whispered softly Before He went over and pulled her by her cheek as both of their soft lips met. The kiss was soft and slow, Exactly what Jake wanted.

They both pull away after a couple of seconds, both Panting for air. They laid their foreheads on each other and grinned.

"Merry Christmas, My Love."

"Merry Christmas, My beloved Jakey boi."

Y/n teased as Jake Laughed and pulled a small red box from his coat, Y/N raised a brow at it and widened her eyes.

"Don't tell me that's-"

"No, it's not a ring. It's a necklace I bought for you."

He opens the little box and reveals a small necklace inside.

"Jake...It's beautiful but how much was-"

"You Don't need to know, love. It's worth it anyway. I saw you staring at it at jewellery store during our shopping trip at the mall last week so I obviously had to get it."

"B-But Jake, you really didn't have to-"

"I said it's worth it, love now c'mon do you uh wanna put it on?"

"Are you kidding? Of course!"

Y/n turned around as Jake gently put the necklace on her. Y/N then turned back to him while Holding the necklace.

"It's gorgeous..."

"Just Like you."

"You know you've been getting so corny with me these days."

"Of course. If I'm calling you my princess then I obviously have to treat you like one."

"Funny how our story restarted with me being lost then found again by the same person."

"Yeah, I don't ever want to lose you again."

"Me too, Jake. Me too."