Enemies to Lovers (Pt 4)

"Zander, we've talked about this." Hailey said in a serious tone as Milly played her electric guitar with Y/N standing beside her with her hand on the pink haired devil's shoulder.

"And you don't think he has any ulterior motives!? Embarrass us on stage infront of everybody!?" Yelled Zander in a harsh tone, Still not trusting Jake because of his trust and anger issues.

"If that happens, I'll just boot him off stage with my foot. Simple." Milly said as Her and Y/N Fist bumped.

"Then why don't we just boot him off now!?" Zander shouted.

"Because, Zander. we're supposed to be giving him a chance." Luke said.

"He has a point, Zander." Said Y/N speaking up.

"He-" Zander got cut off by The door creaking and opening to Reveal Jake.

"Uh did I come at a bad time again?" Jake said.

"Yes. Yes, you did motherfvcker." Y/N cursed and putting on a serious face.

"She's right. You're late, I thought I told you practice was at 12:30 sharp?" Hailey said crossing her arms, Jake started walking towards her.

"Oh right, my bad. You know what the line is like in the cafeteria." Jake said nervously chuckled, thinking his excuse would work but Zander didn't buy it, judging from his expression while Hailey raised an eye-brow.

'Please tell me why my best friend is in love with this douchebag.' Hailey thought.

"Uh huh." Said Y/N with sacrasm in her voice, Walking over to the three and standing beside Jake.

"See what I mean? He can't even take rehearsals seriously. He probably won't even show up for the competition." Zander said and Y/N sighs in annoyance.

'Why is Luke even in love with this walmart gay version of kokichi?' Y/N thought.

"Hey! I was only 10 minutes late today!" Jake tried defending himself.

"Actually you were gonna be 11 minutes late." Y/N stated.

"That doesn't matter, Princess." Jake turned to her and Y/N sighs in annoyance again then Jake turned back to Zander and Hailey.

"Look, I'm sorry for turning up late. I promise not to do it again." Jake apoligizes and Zander groans loudly.

"Sounds like a load of crap to me." Zander grumbled.

'Ugh, he really hates my guts huh." Jake thought.

"Well...the good news is I think I found the perfect beat for our perfomance! You guys wanna hear it?" Sean asked.

"Tch, Obviously. DJ, Hit that track!" Milly encoraged.

"You got it!" Sean said as he clicked a button on his laptop and the beat started to play on the 2 giant bluetooth speakers.

(A/N: yeah, this is obviously take me away without the lyrics lmao.)

Everyone started to chill to the beat of the song.

Hailey bopped her head to the beat.

Zander, Jake, and Luke smiled (legit)

Milly enjoyed the beat.

And Y/N tapped her foot to the beat.

(A/N: why is everyone turning to instruments-)