Yours

(A/N: You're Daisy's Little sister, you're the same age as Milly.)

"Y/N? Y/N!?" Jake said as Y/N fluttered her eyes opened to see Jake sitting down beside her.

"oh my god, you're awake!" Jake said as he hugged Y/N and kissed her forehead.

"Wha-What hap-happened.." Y/N hesitantly stuttered through the oxygen mask.

It looked she was in a hospital in the ER (Emergency room)

"you-" Jake gulped before he continued.

"you passed out during history class earlier....I was so scared since it was sudden that you passed out in my arms before you could hit the floor... I thought I was never gonna smile again when your heartbeat was getting a bit low..." Jake felt like tearing up, Y/N frowned at the peach haired boy.

"I-I Hugged your body so tight as i cr-cried....I told Hailey to-to call an ambulance as soon as she can..." Jake started to breakdown.

"Hey, Hey, Shhhh come here." Y/N gestured him to hug her while holding her arms out for a hug.

The hug was warm and comforting for the future couple.

"Pr-Y/N.." Jake pulled away from the hug and stared into her eyes.

'I can never get tired of looking in those eyes..' Jake slightly smiled as he leaned in closer and Y/N took of her oxygen mask as she reflected What he was doing.

They got closer..

And closer...

And even more closer...

Jake's mouth met Y/N's as soon as their lips touched.

Even fireworks weren't the word to use for this moment, the kiss was soft and passionate.

Jake deepened the kiss a bit as he kept wanting more and more and even more.

As soon, Y/N pulled away and took a few minutes to breathe before staring into each other's eyes.

Y/N chuckled as Jake giggled as he placed a finger on his lips then putting it on Y/N's lips.

"Y/N? Oh thank god!" Daisy, Y/N's older sister ran in the room and hugged her little sister tight.

Daisy placed her head on top of Y/N's head as she cried silently almost feeling like she would lose her little sister way too early.

"I'm so glad, you're ok!" Daisy sucked up a breath as she turned to look at Jake.

"Thank you so much for bringing her here, Jake!" Daisy said and Jake gave her a smile and nodded.

"Well, I hope you don't mind me being her personal bodyguard now." Jake smirked to Y/N who was looking at him with widen eyes.

"Wha-What do you mean personal bodygu-OH WAIT!" Daisy paused looking at Jake then to Y/N and repeat.

"you two are like a thing n-now?!" Daisy asked as they both nodded in response. Daisy immediately covered her mouth from fangirl screaming.

"Well, I'm happy for you two. I'm gonna go talk to our moms real quick." Daisy said before leaving the room.

Y/N looked at Jake with a confused look.

"what do you mean by personal bodyguard?" Y/N asked as Jake smiled.

"I'm gonna take care of you for the rest of my lifetime and maybe get one of your mom's blessing to marry you in the future." Jake winked at the last bit, Y/N Blushed red as she playfully hit his arm.

"I hate you, Sterling." Y/N said jokingly as she pouted and crossed her arms playfully.

"I love you too, L/N or should I say, Future Sterling." Jake teased while pecking her lips as he got up.

"get back here, sterling!"