Miss President (Yan!Jake AU) (Requested)

Request by poisonivies13

Enjoy!!

"Jake!"

Jake snapped out of this thoughts, Him flushing red when [Name] was REALLY close to his face.

"The fuck are you doing? You gonna walk with me home or what?" [Name] called out, leaning in a bit to Jake. "H-HUH!? O-Oh sorry! L-Lost my tray of t-thought there!" He nervously laughed, before [Name] took his hand and led him out of school while he was blushing madly. They both happened to walk past Daisy, the head girl or Jake's "crush." [Name] looked at him with knowing eyes and a smirk which caused him to blush, but she only assumed it was because of Daisy.

Little does she know. That Daisy thing? Yeah, Jake made that up just so [Name] wouldn't suspect shit. Jake had huge feelings for the L/N. And I mean huge feelings to the point he kills anyone who would try to take her away from him OR anyone she had liked. Although [Name] had confirmed she didn't like anyone

yet.

As they were walking, Jake felt [Name]'s grip slowly loose on his hand. He was confused as he had kept her hand in his.

"Hey- Uh, Jake..." Jake looks over to her.

"Y-Yeah?" He always stuttered around her, ever since they met.

"Do you.. still have feelings for uhm- Daisy?" Jake stopped in his tracks.

He really didn't wanna lie to [Name] truly. He wanted to be honest with her. Honest with his feelings but...

"UH- I- WELL HEH... Y-Yeah I... still d-do! Heh..." He nervously scratched his head.

God why can't I just say it...

"Great! Cause I need advice like as in right now!" Jake was confused, why would she need advice?

"Advice for what?"

"Well... you know, love advice..."

Jake felt his heart shatter.

W-What...

"HUH!? W-Why d-do you need advice- from m-me?" Jake fought back the tears and anger. Wanting to know why she needed this.

"Well... I didn't tell you before but... I actually got myself a decent crush... I realized my feelings for her just last week."

Her!? Of course it's a bitch.

"And who?" A hint of anger in his voice. [Name] nervously laughed, having a tint of blush on her face. "Well... It's Hailey. I-I didn't realize until last week... I started to feel- whatever you felt around Daisy when I was around her and I guess since we were childhood friends, my feelings grew for her and I really need advice in confessing."

Jake felt his hands, slowly turn to fists without him realizing. He always felt something off whenever he saw Hailey with [Name] now he knows why.

"Oh really?" He tried his best not to show anger, He was lucky that [Name] didn't suspect shit.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you had any idea- I mean I know it's stupid because you haven't even asked Daisy out but- since you said you were the charmer of ladies, I figured you'd at least know a thing or two about women."

It was true, Jake was the charmer of the ladies. He had multiple fan girls and one of the most famous boys at Rosemeadow High. Although his heart only belonged to one girl. That girl being [Name].