A thousand years

Listen to the song, a thousand years by Christina Perri during this for more experience!

Reminder, this is after college AU which means everyone is an adult.

Y/N nervously walked to the backyard of Her and Jake's house.

One step closer...

Ever since her, Jake and her other friends graduated from college. They both happily lived in their house as a couple.

One step closer...

Y/N took a peek out of the door and saw Jake who was in a suit and had his back turned then she saw her other friends talking to Jake about something she couldn't hear over.

I have died everyday waiting for you.

The music club and the jomies looked over Jake and saw Y/N behind him and immediately went to hide in the bushes.

Darling, don't be afraid. I will find you.

Jake Slowly turned around, wearing a fancy red tie suit along with his hair perfectly styled.

For a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.

"Y/n...we've been together for 4 and a half years and They were the best years of my entire life, The words are all muffled in my head but there's something, I've got to tell you.." Jake stated while nervously biting his lip.

And along, I believed I have found you. Time has bought heart to me.

'Oh no, I guess it's time..' Y/N frowned, knowing what's gonna happen.

I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.

Jake got down on one knee then pulled out a red velvet box and opened it, Y/N gasped as she felt the water works coming out.

"Will you marry me?" Jake opened the box and revealed a golden wedding ring.

Y/n took a second to thing but...

"Yes! A thousand times, yes!" Y/N replied as Jake took her hand and slipped the ring on her finger.

Sorry this was short, I'm in my highschool at the moment.