One last hug (Episode 9 Alt Ending)

Time to take things into my own hands and make episode 9 even more sadder 🤩💅

Also here's a box of tissues, you're gonna need it ngl.

Y/N ran past Jake as her tears were streaming down her cheeks, Jake didn't think twice and followed her which made Milly and Hailey pissed and followed him along with the boys following them.

Y/N ignored Jake's calling of her name as she kept running and went out the school and onto the roads with Multiple vehicles, Jake Immediately widen his eyes when Y/N ran to the road with a red light.

"Y/N! NO!" Jake shouted as an incoming red car was seen heading for her, the car tried to stop but it was already too late.

Y/N closed her eyes and expected physical pain but felt like she was pushed over by someone, she snaps her eyes open and saw that Jake took the hit for her. She widens her eyes and immediately went to him and caressed His body in her arms.

"J-Jake! W-Why- Jake!" Y/N cried as Jake gave her a sad smile before muttering out a few words.

"I love you and always..Will.."

"No no no, Don't say it like that! Please just stay up, please!"

The music club immediately stopped, Milly broke into tears and yelled out his name while running over to him, Hailey immediately called 911, all of the vehicles stopped and didn't dare look at the scene, Sean was quiet but had tears streaming down his face while Luke and Zander were speechless. Zander couldn't look at the scene anymore and hid his face in Luke's neck, Luke was still as speechless as him.

Jake heard Y/N calling his name multiple time, Apologising, and telling him to stay up but He felt his eyes getting droopy as he slowly closed them.

"Jake!"

♤♡♧◇ - ◇♧♡♤

It had been 4 weeks since Jake was in the hospital, The music club still continued to do the competition but they lost knowing they didn't had a proper song after Kicking out Jake.

Y/N always visited him at any time she could but he always would be asleep, he was still breathing of course but she kept updating him, Not even sure if he even heard them but this time it was different.

All of the Music club, Jake's parents and brother and the Jomies all wanted to visit him but the problem was that they all knew something she didn't.

She was heading over to Jake's hospital room when suddenly she saw the music club, Jake's family and the jomies all waiting outside his hospital room.

Why are they all here? Don't they like come at least twice a week. They don't usually all come here at the same time...

She spotted Hailey and walked over to her who had just finished talking with Milly.

"Hey, Hailey."

"Oh, Y/N. Suppose you wanna see him one last time?"

"Wh-What? What do you mean by one last time?"

"Wait nobody told you?"

"Told me about what?"

"Jake's getting his life support off."

This broke her heart into a million pieces.

"W-What?! Since when? Did everybody knew this?"

"I thought at least one of the music club members told you about it?"

"No you didn't! None of you cared to tell me?!"

"But-" Y/N pushed her out of the way and went to his hospital room to her surprise, he was still asleep and his heart beat was low.

"N-No..this can't be happening! No no no!" She ran over to him and took over her shoes and climbed into his bed, She tries to shake him awake but failed.

"No no no! Please, wake up! We can't get your life support turned off! Please!"

She kept begging and begging but he still wouldn't wake up. Her tears dripped down on his face as his oxygen mask was also taken off. She looked at his lips before looking back at him, she didn't think twice and Kissed him for the last time though it was different without him kissing back.

She leaned back as she stared at her sleeping face, his life support was gonna be taken away from him later when the doctors come back.

"You have to stay, please..."

She whispered softly for him as she wrapped her arms around him and got his other arm to wrap around her. She lies in the chest of her sweetheart, just moments after hearing the doors open. She didn't care about the doctors, she cared about him and only him.

"Miss, we're taking off his life support....we're sorry.."

She sobbed but continued to hug his unconscious body and closed her eyes as she heard one of the doctors turning off the machine.

She heard his heartbeat get lower and lower as she smiled through the pain and fell asleep but she swore she heard his voice for a bit.

"I love you, Princess..."

She sobbed as she dropped her smile.

"I love you too, Prince charming.."