Enemies to lovers (Pt 28)

"Be safe, Hunny! Be back before dinner! Your kidnapper will have whooping when you get back!" Y/n's mom shouted.

"I'll fine, mom. I'll just go on a short walk."

Even though I shouldn't be out here at this hour, I needed some time actually by myself.

Y/n then strolled through rosemeadow Park with only a few people some of them were on dates, She wished that could've been her and Jake.

I Should head back, it's getting a lil late.

As Y/n was on her way back to her house, She spotted Lia on the way to Jake's house. She decided to follow her, I mean she was a sucker for eavesdropping.

Y/n followed her through trees and bushes till she reached Jake's House and knocked on the door. Milo, Jake's little brother answered it and called Jake down.

Y/n then put her hood on and snuck behind Lia and hid behind a tree that was near Jake's house so she could eavesdrop, she also pulls out her phone and hits record. Jake then came running to the door.

"Hey! Oh- Lia.." Jake sounded upset as he had expected Y/n at the door.

"Jake!"

"Um...H-Hey, now really isn't a good time.."

"Wait! I-I have something to tell you about that Audio..."

Wait a minute, how does she...

Both Y/N and Jake put the pieces together like a puzzle before realizing.

"Lia...You..."

"Yeah it was me.."

'Wait so Lia knew about Jake getting kicked out and she was the one who did it, is she really that angry after I took Jake away from her?'

"Why? Why would you do that!?" Jake sounded upset and angry which made Y/n confused, should he be happy that he finally got away from the freaks who he was ashamed of?

"I-I..."

"I thought, YOU out of EVERYONE would support me! How could you!?"

"I was angry, Okay?! You kept ignoring me, over and over and choosing Y/N and that stupid club over everything! I hated it!"

Y/n was silent after that, Was Lia saying the truth this time?

Jake and Lia then moved to the chairs and table that were setted up outside of Jake's house, Y/n then got a lil closer by sneaking through the trees and hiding behind a near by house to hear them.

"I didn't plan for this to happen or anything. Zoey wanted to use it as blackmail after what happened in the library with Milly's diary. She sent me a copy and I...just..let my anger get the best of me..." which made Jake scoff.

More like the worst of you and of course, Zoey would use it as blackmail.

"Let anger get the best of you? What do YOU have to be angry about?"

"Oh I Don't know, maybe how you kept ignoring me recently? Maybe how Y/n and that club takes ALL of your time and attention while your old friends are just disregarded?"

"I don't-" Jake sighs.

Lia has a point though but what was really the point of sending me the audio if that isn't gonna change anything because I'm pretty sure she knew that he cared about all this..

"Look! I'm trying my best here! And even if that's true, How does that warrant what you did to me?!"

"It doesn't, I know that! I know we're not that close, Jake. I don't blame you for not paying any attention to me. But still, it hurts. Watching you walk away to be with them all the time and seeing you be attached to Y/n."