Enemies to lovers (Pt 27)

"JAKE STERLING!"

Jake jumped and immediately turned around to see an Angry Daisy heading his way.

"Er- Daisy?!"

"We need to talk!"

"Uh- W- HUH?!" Jake says confused as Daisy dragged him inside by the arm while closing the door behind them.

"Um- Hey Daisy, what's this about-"

"Jake, What happened?! Why were you kicked out of the music club?! Why did Y/N break up with you?!"

Jake realized as he nervously chuckled under his breath.

"Words spreads fast, huh..."

"I don't understand! You were all working so hard together! Everyone's been excited for the performance. I thought this meant more to you!"

"It does, I-"

"I thought Y/N meant more to you!"

Jake pauses after that.

"She does matter to me! More than anything else but I- Ugh..."

Jake groans before mentally and physically face palming himself.

"I'm sorry, Daisy. I messed up...I said alot of...Stupid things about the club that I didn't mean! Especially the crap I said about Her...I deserved it...I let you down...I let everyone down.."

"That can't be the end of it! Have they heard you out?"

"They won't talk to me. There's nothing I can do..." Jake whispered in a low tone.

"Is this really how you're gonna leave things?! After you've been through with them, all the hardwork you put in together. They need you for the competition, Jake and you need them!"

"Same goes to Y/n, You both went though a lot together. You were both by each other's side and THIS is how you're gonna leave her?! She needs you and you need her. Not just for the competition but for each other. You both were meant to meet and meant to be, that's how I've always viewed your relationship! You both can't just separate just like that without even hearing your side of the story!"

Jake looks at her with a sympathetic look as he looks down with shame.

"Daisy.."

"AHH!" Jake jumped and turned around as he was met with Sadie. Not realizing that he was side hugging Daisy.

"I don't mean to intrude on whatever...this is.."

Jake immediately realizes what he was doing and jumps back immediately. He covers his face with his hand because of the blush of embarrassment on his face.

"-But Miss Jones needs those papers for the fundraiser."

"Oh right! Thanks Sadie, Just gimme a sec."

Daisy sighs before continuing.

"Jake, When I heard you sing in The rehearsal. I wanted you to be in  that exact place where you could be happy doing that. When I see you with the music club, I don't think I've ever seen you shine so brightly! And whenever I see you with Y/N, I don't think I've seen you so in love before in my life. Same goes to Y/n, she was falling for you during that rehearsal. You can't just leave things as they are, Fight for what's precious to you!"

"Daisy..."

"I'm sorry, Jake but I have to go. If you need my help, just let me know. I'm rooting for you."

Daisy finished with a smile as Jake returns it when Daisy and Sadie went out, he slowly drops it to a fade.

Then he spots the music book on the desk that Y/n had left.

♤♡♧◇ - ◇♧♡♤

"H-Hey guys...can we talk?"

Zander scoffs at him before he was about to walk away from him with Luke.

"W-Wait!"

"When I told you to leave us the hell alone, Jake. I meant it."

"I-I just wanna explain myself! I know that there's no excuse for what I said! Even if I didn't mean it, I shouldn't have-"

"You've already explained enough! We know exactly how you feel. We're the freaks who you're too ashamed to be friends with, right?"

"And Y/n deserves better, She doesn't need your arrogant a$$ because you clearly don't have any faith in her after what you said about her."

"Zander...that's not true!"

"Yeah well, I'm not sure if I can trust a word you say anymore so run back to those douche friends of yours and never bother us or Y/n again...YOU GOT IT?!" Zander shouted as Jake wanted to know where Y/n was. Luke looks at Jake with a sympathetic look as Zander continued to walk away.

"Hey...! Wait, Luke! Please just hear me out!" Luke pauses at his words but didn't dare to face him.

"Could you at least tell me where Y/n is?"

Luke sighs, "she's not coming to school today, Jake."

"Oh..." Jake bows his head in shame.

"But when she does come back, I suggest you give her some space. You've caused enough hurt already and I'd rather you didn't make it worse."

Luke then walks away as he made his way to the music room as Hailey watched them from outside the door.

As Luke approaches the music room, Hailey stops him.

"What was that?"

"Long story short. He was trying to beg for forgiveness and asked where Y/N was. Told him that she was absent and when she comes back, Told him to give her space before he hurts her again."

"Atta Luke."