Chapter 7

"We should've dressed up." Olivia said as us girls agreed. The boys are still busy with the barbeque as we gathered on the table gossiping.

"I didn't bring something formal." Erica replied.

"Too bad." Natasha replied, "So, girls... Let's talk about tomorrow's activities. For sure everyone would be tired again early in the morning so what are we going to do?"

"I was thinking if we should go camping." Nikita replied, "I've always wanted to try it."

"How about tonight?" Elora said, "We can sleep here in the yacht. Here on the deck. We'll just clean up and we'll set something here."

"Wouldn't it be too cold?" I answered.

"We'll be sleeping with the guys. It won't be cold."

I scowled as the rest of the girls giggled, Nikita blushing, and Erica just having the same bored expression that she has.

"How about mosquitos?"

"We'll just spray some repellent before sleeping."

It looks like we don't have any more complaints so the girls agreed as Elora finally shared the news to the boys and all of them agreed. Sebastian and Jaden then returned back to get the rest of our necessities along with Natasha and Erica.

A few minutes later the boys are finally done cooking and us girls are done with the side dishes. I noticed some of the group members pairing up seating next to each other as we had dinner. Jaden is seated beside Natasha next to her is Erica then Vince with his best friend Theo and Olivia at the other end. On our side of the table the couple is at the far-right side. I was seated beside Elora next to Aspen, Sebastian and Nikita.

Looks like the whole game worked even without us not intentionally trying to pair each other up on purpose. Well I may say it worked for them but in my case it didn't. Although Aspen is seated beside me right now he still isn't speaking to me unlike the rest of the group who are finally getting to know each other better. Not that I'm complaining. I'm fine with it. I didn't plan on looking for someone to date during summer vacation anyway. Maybe I just felt left out that's all.

I was busy chewing when I heard a glass clicking. I looked up to see Logan standing with his glass raised.

"I want to make a toast." he said as the rest of us took our glass, "To the best summer vacation!"

Everyone was quiet at first until finally Natasha spoke first, "To friendship!"

"To romance!" Elora added.

"To having fun!" Sebastian said.

"To making memories!" Nikita replied.

"To getting out of the city life." Erica answered.

"To new beginnings!" Vince said.

"To our youth!" Theo replied.

"To adventure!" I finally added.

We all looked at Aspen when he still doesn't share his toast. He looked at us for a few seconds before letting out a heavy breath raising his glass.

"To life."

After dinner we first cleared out the table and made a makeshift dance floor in the middle as Olivia played the music, Sebastian being the party animal mixed drinks for the rest of us. We enjoyed the booze and danced the rest of the night. I was with the other girls as Natasha and Jaden are openly teasing each other. Her back pressed on Jaden's front swaying on the music while Vince and Erica are alone on the corner just talking, and Logan and Elora who has her arms wrapped around his neck are stuck in their own little world slow dancing despite the loud beat of the music.