Chapter 9

I jolted from my sleep when I suddenly heard a loud noise. Looks like I wasn't the only one who was disturb because everyone in our tent moved. Aspen, who was already sitting, was looking outside.

"Theo." he muttered as he stood. I followed him as the rest of the people in our tent got up. I noticed that the other tent looked like they also heard the noise. Sebastian and Jaden were already up and were about to leave.

"Did you hear that?" Sebastian asked as Aspen nodded.

"Theo is missing."

"Dude what the fuck, was that him?" Jaden asked.

"What happened?" Vince, Theo's best friend, asked.

"We don't know." Logan answered, "Let's go check them up."

"Nikita was also gone. I was supposed to go with her back to the house but Theo offered instead when we bumped into him." Olivia said. I could see the worry in her eyes for the both of them. After all Logan is a guy she is into and Nikita is her best friend.

"We'll go look for them, Olivia, don't worry." Logan assured her as he nodded to Aspen who was just beside me. Aspen nodded back as Logan moved his gaze to the rest of the boys. "Take care of them."

"Don't worry we will." Jaden replied. He might be the playful one but when he is needed he can be a responsible person.

Sebastian opened his mouth about to say something but just nodded and bit his lower lip. He must be worried about Nikita but he knows that he is needed here to look out for the rest of the group. After all, he is one of the seniors.

"Be careful." Elora said to Logan as he smiled at her kissing her forehead.

"We'll be back."

We sat around the bonfire that only has charcoal left. It was cold but we didn't mind it because we were all worried about our friends. Elora is beside me, her head leaning on my shoulder as I hugged her to her side. She must be really worried about Logan. Of course, everyone is worried about them but Elora and Logan are practically soulmates. Their connection is so strong so I'd understand that she might be more than just worried she must be physically hurting right now.

Sebastian clapped as our attention turned to him, "Don't worry guys they're alright. I'm sure they just thought they saw something. So, who wants to hear this story about this epic frat party?"

I understand that Sebastian is just trying to cheer us all up despite him also worrying about them and I am thankful for that. Looks like it lightens the mood a little but I can still feel the tension in the air rising. But everyone seemed to be interested in his story because everyone started laughing.

A few moments later we heard someone approaching. We turned around and saw Nikita holding a lamp. We saw her bloodshot eyes and her dirty clothes. Everyone immediately stood up from our seats seeing her condition. Olivia ran towards her best friend as Elora approached Aspen who was trying to drag a barely awake Theo.

"What happened? Where is Logan?" Elora asked him as Natasha and Jaden who know first aid immediately took care of Theo.

"He has a huge bite mark on his arm." Erica said looking at Theo who is pale.

"I don't know. We just found Nikita hiding behind the bush and Theo is trying to fight this dude." Aspen answered.

"What did Logan do? Where is he?" Elora asked.

"We knocked the guy up. Logan brought him to the old shack. We'll tie him there until authorities come to get him."

"I'll go back and help him. Can you guys take care of Theo?"