Chapter 35

Elora's POV

"Fuck." I muttered clutching my head throbbing with pain. I tried to get up but I couldn't because my whole vision is circling. Thankfully I heard someone approached me and as I look up I saw Nikita.

"Are you okay?" she asked worried lace in her tone as her eyes gaze from my puke on Logan and I's bedroom floor back to mine.

"I don't know. I don't feel so good." I gagged about to throw up again and Nikita was quick to step towards me to help me up. She rested her arms to my shoulder as we walked towards our restroom. I continued to vomit as she cooed at me rubbing my back as I shove my head in the toilet bowl.

A few moments later I felt like my body has calmed down a little. I rested my back at the tiled walls as Nikita gave me a pill and a glass of water. I thanked her as I drank everything seating there waiting for the medicine to take effect.

"Can you get up?"

"Maybe. I just need a moment."

She nodded, "Okay. I'll just clean up while you rest."

"No. I can do that later after, I'm okay."

"It's fine Elora. When Olivia gets drunk I also do this for her."

She is such an angel. When I first met her and Olivia at sorority I thought that they'd probably at each other's throats because they are complete opposites but surprisingly they aren't. Maybe some of her kindness rub off on her.

"Are you sure?"

"Definitely. Just take this as a thank you for the napkins."

"Okay. Thank you."

I just sat there at the tiles waiting for the pain to wash away as I slowly help myself up groaning because of the pain in my back. I just walked back to the room where I saw Nikita with some of the cleaning materials. I smiled at her before making my way to her side and helped her.

A few moments later we are mostly finished with cleaning up the stains of my puke but both of us still can smell it. What the fuck did I eat last night? I forgot about it already.

"I think we need more than just this." I said as Nikita giggled beside me.

"I'll go get it. Where is it?"

I bit my lower lip when I realized where the suppliers are. It's too dangerous if I asked her to go there.

"No, it's fine. I'll just think of something else to get rid of the smell."

"No. It's fine. Where is it?" she asked again.

"It's in the garage and Theo is there it's too dangerous."

I saw fear crossed her eyes for a few seconds before she replaced it with a smile, "He is tide up I would be fine."

"But--"

"It's okay."

But it wasn't okay because a few minutes we heard a loud cried and next thing we know Nikita is dead. So is Theo. I tried to calm myself down as I talked to Myla about what happened. She kept on assuring me that I wasn't at fault. Some part of me believes her but I can't help but feel guilty. Although I wasn't the one who killed her I feel like I am to blame because she wouldn't be there in the first place if it weren't for me.

"Please seat down." Natasha said as she walked with me in the living room. She is now wearing the makeshift mask that we made and a raincoat. I don't think it's necessary now that we'd all have been exposed. Well besides Olivia that actually have direct contact. "How are you feeling?"

Diseaseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें