snooping

"What's in those?" The korean boy asked as he bounced around Haruto's bedroom. He was pointing at the boxes packed in the corner of the Japanese's room.

"Stuff." Haruto gave a blunt answer while scrolling through Instagram, showing no interest in what the other boy had to say. The younger one pouted.

"Aren't we supposed to get acquainted?" Haruto brought his eyes lazily off his phone screen.

"Seriously? We barely know each other." The slightly taller guy said bluntly. Jeongwoo's frown deepened as the Japanese focused back on his phone.

"Yeah, that's the point!" The hyper boy's attention was brought to an unpacked box sitting on the latter's desk. He read the words 'Music'. He tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"A keyboard?" Jeongwoo said as he peeked into the large box. On top of the keyboard sat a few papers. Damn Jeongwoo and his curiosity because it caused him to reach into the box and grab the page, and attempt to read it. The korean boy's eyebrows met when he realized that the letter wasn't in korean.

"You're really curious, huh?" Haruto snatched the papers from the hyper boy, obviously shocking the latter.

"I didn't mean to snoop - well, technically, i did - but not with bad intentions!" Jeongwoo explained, but Haruto just gave him an unamused look.

"What's the letter about anyway? I can't understand." The slightly taller boy placed the papers aback into the box and closed them away.

"It's not really your business, no offense." Jeongwoo shrugged, going around to inspect another corner of the boy's bedroom.

"Can't you sit still for one second?" Haruto groaned, annoyed at how the boy was snooping through his things. The older boy was confused at why it was so quiet when suddenly he looked back and saw Jeongwoo staring at his picture frames.

"Why does your hair look like that!?" The korean let out a loud cackle upon seeing the Japanese boy's old photos. Haru felt his face begin to heat up. His mom must have accidentally packed one of his baby photos in the wrong box when she helped him. (Yall know exactly which one, right?)

"Enough! Do not touch my things!" Haruto scolded the hyper boy. Jeongwoo looked like a kicked puppy when he heard the impatience in the slightly taller boy's voice.

Soon after that happened, the two teenager's moms walked in laughing as if they'd known each other for years. Haruto's mom placed to glasses of water on his desk for them to drink.

"Are you two getting along well?" Mrs. Park asked sweetly. The two 04 liners looked at each other knowingly and then nodded.

"We're doing great!" Jeongwoo gave his mom a thumbs up. Haruto nodded a bit to show that he agreed.

"That's great then. Unfortunately, Jeongwoo and i have to go now.." Mrs. Park gave Haruto's mom a sad look, and Jeongwoo took that as his cue to give the two a polite bow and walk towards his mother.

"It's okay with us, just come back to visit." Haruto sighed in relief when he heard the door close. Park Jeongwoo was too nosey, and Haruto didn't like that one bit.

Haruto also secretly hoped that that was the last time he'd meet Jeongwoo.

[Note: Thank you for reading lmao. Idk when I can update. I'm busy this summer :,(. Please bear with me, tho I really appreciate ppl who read this mess of a fic.]