confused.

"Hey," Junghwan nudges Haruto beside him; one of his only classes he had without Jeongwoo in it, thankfully. "You ok, hyung? You've been out of it since earlier." Junghwan asks, shifting in his chair.

"Um yeah.." Haruto answers, then he looks up at Junghwan again, "Hey Junghwan," the younger guy hums, not really paying attention to the Japanese.

"Do you think... no- am I cute?" Junghwan lifts a confused eyebrow as he stares at Haruto like he's grown two heads.

"uh," Why does Haruto look like he's expecting something? He doesn't know either. "I mean..."

"Forget it! Forget I asked!" Haruto lashes out, hiding his red face from his younger friend. He hears Junghwan snicker silently and turns back to him.

"You sure are cute, hyung!" Junghwan smiles - most definitely cringing, and Haruto could tell he wasn't gonna let that question go.

-

"Haruto," Jeongwoo calls, arms nudging the Japanese's seat. "Don't ignore me, man." Jeongwoo's been bothering him all class period, and it's getting on his last nerve.

"Stop that, Jeongwoo." Haruto whispers, pushing the younger boy's hands away from his chair.

"Ruto." He pokes Haruto's arm.

"Haaaaaaruto"

"Mr. Park, really?" Jeongwoo looks up like a kid who's just written all over his mom's bedroom walls (he definitely was that kid lol) when he hears Mrs. Kim's stern voice.

"Disturbing your classmates during the lesson?" She appoints and taps her foot on the floor, giving him a stern look. Everyone's looking at Jeongwoo, right, and the Iksan boy takes a nervous glance at Haruto. He looks embarrassed as hell - serves him right - He thinks.

"Won't happen again," Jeongwoo promises, clasping his hands together and smiling awkwardly to their teacher. Mrs. Kim lifts her eyebrows and nods, "Good." She walks away and continues her lesson shortly after.

"Nice one." Haruto snickered quietly, and Jeongwoo pouts.

--

"Why're you acting so weird today?" Jeongwoo suddenly inquires while he's skipping slightly with each step he takes. Haruto roles his eyes back and the younger annoying guy's curiosity.

"I'm not. You just talk so much that when you finally stop -" Jeongwoo suddenly halts in his footsteps and turns towards the Japanese.

"You think I talk too much?" He asked, although it didn't sound like a question.

"Are you seriously asking me that? You've been talking my ears off all week." Jeongwoo looks at him for a moment like he's thinking hard.

"Fine then... Go."

"...Huh?"

"You talk then.. or whatever." Jeongwoo says, shifting his gaze to whatever expensive looking pins are pushed into Haruto's bag.

"You're seriously so weird.." and then silence.

.

.

There was too much silence.

It kinda sucks...

"Ok. I get it," Haruto yells out of frustration. "You're trying to trick me!" Jeongwoo just shrugs and continues dragging his feet along the concrete, ahead of the older.

Haruto looks at the younger and rolls his eyes before catching his arm,

"Fine, you win.." He mutters, ears red from embarrassment.

Why am i asking him to talk anyway? It's annoying and darn confusing!

"Just,"

"Just talk... you're making it weird.." Jeongwoo smiles, glancing back at Haruto's eyes.

"I mean, if you say so." Jeongwoo sorta contently skips towards the slightly taller Japanese, grinning - which quickly stops when he trips and almost face plants on the side-walk, and Haruto busts out laughing, holding his stomach. Ruto likes to think of it as karma.

"You're an idiot ." The taller guy chants shorty after, and their walking side by side. And it isn't Haruto if he isn't sneaking glances for no apparent reason or maybe it's because Jeongwoo keeps making a sniffling noise with his nose which makes Haruto think he resembles a dog in some strange kinda way-

Wait, He just remembered .

"I think.. you're cute, too." Jeongwoo turns his head to the side and blinks out of confusion - now he really looks like a puppy or something.

"What'd you say?"

"Nothing. Walk faster." Haruto changes the subject nervously moves his legs faster , leaving a Jeongwoo mad confused.

"Hey, wait! I don't understand!"

Yeah. Neither does He.

[ Note : ohh? will this become my norm? weekend updates??? ha ha.
probably not. this is kinda short/rushed, so if there are many mistakes, feel free to correct me! Anyways, have u guys heard pink venom? idk why, but i love it sm. tmrws a school day, so I'll see u next time! Hope u enjoyed it cos im half dead rn! love u <33 ]