jealousy jealously

Haruto frowns, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his pants. He's been waiting outside Jeongwoo's classroom for an hour (actually fifteen minutes), and the Korean still has yet to come out.

Haruto clicks his tongue, slightly pissed, folding his arms into his chest when he suddenly sees Junghwan walking past. "Oh!" Junghwan casually says, waving at the taller with a grin etched onto his face.

"Yeah?" Haruto replied, lifting an eyebrow, confused as to why the younger called him.

"Why are you waiting here? Looking for Jeongwoo Hyung?" He smirks. Haruto only nods, fingers clenching into the straps of his bag.

"Oh, seriously? I just saw him by the conference office." Junghwan explains, pointing towards where the office should be.

"Oh.. thanks." The Japanese boy purses his lips. What's he doing over there? Thinks Haruto, slightly annoyed

"No problem!" Junghwan said, smiling, running off to catch up with his group of friends who were leaving without him.

Haruto pockets his hands, walking towards the office. He stops by the door and peeks through - probably looking like a crazy person (well, you are in the middle of a hallway bestie) and low and behold, Jeongwoo's there sitting at the table.

"No. I couldn't," Jeongwoo says, waving his hands dismissively, "I'm no good at those sorts of things."

"You would be good at it, though! What do you think about it?" A girl who Haruto can't really recognize says beside him, causing the Korean boy to chuckle shyly. Haruto squinted, feeling somewhat betrayed, but before he could move away from the door, it swung open and bumped his head.

"Oh my gosh!" The pretty girl from earlier said, cupping her mouth has she accidently hit the tall boy with the door, and Jeongwoo snorts at the scene before he notices.

"Haruto?" He says, walking out the room to the boy who's rubbing his forehead with a pained expression. Haruto only frowns deeper, ducking off towards the exit.

"Hey, wait!" Jeongwoo says, about to take off after him, but the dark-haired girl stops him.

"Think about it, 'kay?" Jeongwoo nods, giving her a thumbs up.

.

"You're walking too fast!" Jeongwoo shouts, catching up with the Japanese. Haruto just grunts, rolling his eyes when he hears Jeongwoo panting beside him.

"Why are you so grumpy?" Jeongwoo genuinely asks, confused.

Haruto doesn't reply, so Jeongwoo catches his arm, causing the older boy to stop. "Don't ignore me again."

The slightly taller one bites his bottom lip, looking at Jeongwoo's face. "If you didn't want to walk with me, you should've just said it."

Jeongwoo arches his brow, feeling even more confused, "What do you mean?" He says, 'I'm here walking, aren't i?"

Haruto's eyes widen a bit, but then he looks away from the completely clueless boy, "Whatever, just forget it." He mumbles, continuing his walking.

Jeongwoo just shrugs, walking beside Haruto normally until he hears Haruto clear his throat. His eyes are on the older boy again.

"Who's that girl anyway?" He inquires.

"Who?" Jeongwoo asks, but then it clicks, "Oh you mean Noona?" Haruto nods.

"She's Yujin noona! One of the class leaders. She was asking me to join the tutoring program. Isn't that cool?" The younger explains.

"No," Haruto says, "You're such a dummy, I doubt you'll tutor someone well."

"Hey!" Jeongwoo pouts, nudging Haruto's arm as the older cackles. "I helped you last time!"

Haruto shrugs, "And I still suck, don't i?"

"Whatever. Stay jealous." Haruto's mind goes blank for a second.

"I wasn't jealous." He says, glaring at the younger.

"Woah- okay, chill.. It was a joke." Haruto cringes when he realizes Jeongwoo was probably talking about the fact that he was asked to be a tutor and not the uh... other issue.

That's right. He had no reason to get jealous anyway, so why would he?

[ Aaaaaaaaand there! Finally updated :) srry if its too short but it took alot for me to continue this, hopefully it's to your liking! Thanks for reading, Love you! Also, please comment your thoughts about the story so far, I enjoy reading your feedbacks/critiques. See u next update.]