free food!

"Rutoooo!" Jeongwoo whined, pinching the taller's arms annoyingly.

"Geeze, Stop that!" Haruto yelled at the Korean and snatched his arm back, and the younger just pouts. "What do you want?" He asks, glaring.

"Look!" Jeongwoo jumps like an excited puppy while pointing at a tacky looking sign, earning some judging stares from people passing by, and Haruto tilts his head out of confusion.

"A sign?" Jeongwoo shakes his head.

"Can you read, or what?" The korean says sarcastically and grabs Haruto's arm and drags him into the restaurant.

-

When the two stumble inside, Haruto hears Jeongwoo's stomach growl, and he stares over at the younger boy.

'Tsk, this idiot could've just said he was hungry.' Haruto thinks as he clicks his tongue, following the tanned boy to the counter where he greets the cashier.

"Good morning, ma'am," Jeongwoo says charmingly to the lady, making her giggle, and Haruto internally rolls his eyes. "We're here for the free breakfast for two, please!"

The lady looks at Jeongwoo in disbelief for a second and shifts her eyes over to Haruto, who lazily leans against the counter with his arm.

odd.

"Yes, of course... to go or..?"

Jeongwoo glances at the Japanese and then shakes his head, "We'll have it here, thanks!"

-

Haruto sits boredly in the chair as they wait on their food, still totally confused about what was happening - but he was kinda hungry, so..

He sighs, taking a look around their area. It wasn't the fanciest of restaurants, but he wouldn't complain, I mean, whatever they were making smelled darn good, so he didn't really mind it at all. Besides the restaurant being kinda run down, it was filled with customers - probably all getting the free meal. Mainly in pairs.

...or couples.

Wait-

Pause.

Haruto's jaw dropped, and he turned his head back to Jeongwoo, who was busy furrowing his eyebrows - probably trying to figure out his phone password (this guy, lol).

"Jeongwoo‐-"

"Aaand here you two go!" The waitress interrupts, placing plates of food on their table. "Please enjoy." Jeongwoo smiles at the waitress and gives her a sincere 'Thank you' before he digs into his food. Then, he looks up at Haruto to see the older totally still not even sparing him a glance.

"Well, what are you waiting for? It's gonna get cold, Ruto," Jeongwoo says calmly, motioning for the older to eat,

"Unless you're worried that she'll find out we're not a real couple? Don't worry about that. I'm a good actor~" The younger jokes while making a teasing face, and the Japanese kicks Jeongwoo under the table.

"Ouch!!" Jeongwoo pouts, dramatically rubbing his leg.

"Stop being dramatic, idiot," Haruto says silently, face almost completely red as he picks at his food to avoid eye contact with the boy across from, "Hurry and finish so we can get to class.."

Who would wanna be mistaken as a couple with Jeongwoo anyway? Definitely not Haruto. Nuh-uh.

[Note: Hey guys, long time no see! I'm not confident with my writing style right now so sorry from the confusion, but what do u think so far?? Also, schools been kicking my ass so it's kinda hard to find time to update (I'm trying bestue..) Anyways.. stream Hello and love you guys thanks for reading! see u next time.]