return of mr.jealousy

The next day, Haruto realized he and Jeongwoo were seriously polar opposites.

Where Haruto felt insecure about his two front teeth being bigger than the rest, much akin to that of a bunny, his neighbor would flaunt such a thing by showing his toothy wide mouthed smile to everyone.

Sure Jeongwoo was smart, an A and B, honorable student - but Haruto thought he was dumb. Or maybe he was just upset at the fact that when he finally gathered up the courage to ask Jeongwoo on a date - maybe not a date - so a non-date...

"Sorry, Naruto, right?" It was almost as if Haruto's teeth gritted themselves when he heard the yujin girl's voice.

"Haruto," He says, and yujin gives him a sincere smile - dimples and all - muttering a small apology.

"Well, I'm sorry, Haruto, but I'm gonna need to borrow Jeongwoo for a moment. Is he in there?" She asks, pointing cluelessly into the classroom where Jeongwoo is obviously visible through the window. Haruto looks away with a frown, not noticing that the shorter boy is already making his way towards them.

"You can see-"

The Japanese boy suddenly jumps when he's startled by Jeongwoo's hand, patting his back.

"You met with noona?" The tanned boy asked with that oblivious wide-eyed look he always has, and Haruto wanted to poke his cheek.

"I was just looking for you!" Yujin says, and Haruto rolls his eyes, pushing his plans with Jeongwoo onto the back of his mind and walking off, ignoring his crush's shouts in an attempt to call him back

The place he wanted to take him was pretty that day, too. Too bad, he thought, trying to convince himself that he wasn't jealous and the sting in his palms were completely normal-

"You seriously need to stop doing that." Haruto doesn't turn when he hears Jeongwoo's voice. Instead, he smiles, secretly, covered by the edge of his hoodie. Then he turned and squinted his eyes, trying to look pissed or something, he didn't know.

"What do you want?" Jeongwoo walked towards him, his annoyingly cute smirk coming into view as he clutched the straps of his grayish backpack.

"Earlier..." Jeongwoo paused to see if Haruto was still listening, "What did you say about the park?"

Haruto knew he remembered. He rolled his eyes again, but less serious this time. "I thought you were gonna help that girl."

"Why?" Jeongwoo reached out and held Haruto's hand, "Don't you want me to go?"

Haruto's heart skipped a beat, but he didn't show it - or at least tried not to. "No..." His neighbor did one of his ugly-cute pouts, "Yes... maybe...um. Why are we holding hands, it's not that cold today."

"Your hand looked lonely." The younger boy responded and wiggled his eyebrows. Haruto slapped him over the shoulder, his blushing spreading from ear to ear.

"I hate your face, Park Jeongwoo!"

Your really, really, stupid pretty face.

tbc...