you're cute jeans

"I like basketball, but I don't know if I'd join - the seniors are kinda intimidating," Jeongwoo says wholeheartedly, and Haruto shrugs slightly to let the guy know that he's still listening. What? He isn't a demon. He's got manners, lol.

The two were supposed to be doing their schoolwork together since that's the only reason Haruto would willingly have Jeongwoo in his room (of course, Jeongwoo would just barge in anyways).

But due to Jeongwoo's specialty in rambling and Haruto's never giving a care mindset , they ended up on the topic of what clubs they'd like to join, and Jeongwoo said something about liking sports-

"Whata 'bout you?" Jeongwoo asks, "Do you like sports?" Haruto looked up from his paper and pretended like he was thinking about his answer.

"Nah, too much sweating," He drawls after a bit, "But hey, can we get back to the homework?"

"Hey!" Jeongwoo clicks his tongue.
"You asked me over this time so you aren't allowed to be like that." He appoints, Haruto shrugs again. He doesn't really know why Jeongwoo insists on doing ice breaker s- as if he hasn't been bothering him for weeks now. Not to mention, without his permission!

When Jeongwoo gets no response, he sighs dramatically and pushes his face back into the workbook unwillingly...

.
.
.

"I'm bored.." Jeongwoo says out of nowhere, interrupting the ten minutes of silence Haruto finally got. The taller sighs as he is basically forced to look back up at the younger and give him attention.

Technically, he did need Jeongwoo's help on his work.

"ok? What do you want me to do about that?" Haruto says sarcastically, but he assumes Jeongwoo didn't notice because he answers genuinely with :

"I dunno, but you can start by being nicer! I'm helping you here!"

"It's not my fault you have no attention span what so ever, and I didn't ask -"

"Yes, you did!"

"Oh, you're right, I guess.." Haruto looks down, contemplating on if whether he should find something to do with the annoying guy, or just straight up kick him out and google all the answers.

"Fine," He turns in his chair, stuffing his work back in his bag, "What do you wanna do?" Jeongwoo's eyes widen at the question.

"Wait, seriously?"

"I guess," The Japanese nods, and he can almost physically see Jeongwoo's legs shaking from excitement.

Dudes really gotta calm down..

-

Haruto's frustrated. He's been playing whatever the hell video game this is with Jeongwoo. He thinks it's called MineBlocks or something like that, who could remember.

But the point is, Jeongwoo keeps cackling at him every time he dies, and why the Korean hasn't even died once!

"AGH!" He yells out and nearly tosses his phone across his room.

'Haruto was blown up by a creeper.'

"Man, you suck!" Jeongwoo teases, laughing his butt off at how Haruto keeps dying - which is slightly his fault because he didn't explain anything to him .

"I don't want to play it anymore." The Japanese guy whines, and Jeongwoo just laughs harder, getting his life at the sight of pouty Haruto raging over a Minecraft.

"You're cute," Jeongwoo blurts out jokingly.

An awkward silence. (not a straykids reference, btw).

"What?"

"I said... you're cute?" Jeongwoo repeats like it's a normal thing - well, maybe for him, it is lifting a brow at the older guy's reaction. Haruto felt his face heat up for a strange reason.. what does he mean by 'cute'? He clears his throat :

"...um... should we get back to home work, hmm?"

Jeongwoo sadly nodded, probably fixing his mouth to say, "Do we have to?" but he kept it shut this time.

Thank goodness because Haruto's mind was already busy thinking....

Am I cute?

[ Note : Hey guys, I'm back!! (sorta). so school's been very disrespectful to my everyday life, and I basically pass out when I get home, wake up for homework, then go back to sleep, lol. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this.. see you next time, and thanks for reading <33 ]