Chapter 1: sweet justice part 1

It begins with Ben Tennyson and his partner Rook Blonko at (this is after Ben and his ghost friend Danny Phantom beat Eon and save the multiverse) the two were drinking and relaxing enjoying the day by taking a break from Plumer business.

Ben: Man I'm telling you Rook, this is the life.

Rook: Yes, as you describe it as it is Ben, this is the life.

Ben: I'm really going to miss Danny, but I imagin he is doing fine in his dimension.

Rook: I would imagin that Danny is really missing the both of us too.

Ben: But at leasted the multiverse is safe once again, thanks to us.

Rook: Yes, we are really good at saving the world and our universe, but I would imagin that there is still more that need to be saved [portal opens up].

Ben: I think you really done it now.

There was only one person that can open portal that can ripe the fabric of time and space and with a steam-age look and a robotic arm that can make that happen, that is Professor Paradox.

Paradox: Aah, Ben, you been looking well after Eon nearly destroyed the universe.

Ben: You have to Paradox, so what brings you here?

Paradox: I've seen a universe that has other superheroes that are staring to go hero, just like you when you first recived the omnitrix.

Ben: I guess that you want be to go these universe and team up with them or something?

Paradox: You guess correctly ben, as I always know you would. You should bring Rook with you, it would be nice for him to see this new universe.

Ben: If that is what you want, Rook?

Rook: It would be nice to go with you Ben, another universe would be nice to go with you Ben.

Paradox: Very well[opens poartal] then let get going to this unverse Ben.

Ben: Yeah, lets get going.[goes through portal with Rook]

And so, Ben and Rook went through the portal with Paradox right behind them, they enter a new universe with nothing to know about it. They are now in a alleyway in the middle of the city.

Ben: So, what universe are we in Paradox?

Paradox: This is the DC universe, Ben, where heroes and villains are either created or born.

Rook: Really? I didn't know that.

Ben: I guess that this universe is like my or somthing?

Paradox: Something like that.

Police officer: Alright sir, stop this right now and put the money down.

Robber: No way! This is my money!

He pulls out a weird purple and green gun.

Ben: Come on Rook, its hero time![dials Omnitrix to Swampfire]

Then, Rook heard a female voice that wasn't familiar to him.

Wonder Woman: Stop this right now, fiend!

Robber: Really. And what are you going to do about it?

Swampfire: No, its what are we going to do!

Rook: Indeed!

Robber: [scared] And who are you two?

Swampfire: The name's Swampfire and this is my partner Rook, and we are ordering you to stand down!