Chapter 13: Fight at the museum

It was currently night time in Metropolis, as a strange shadowy figure landed on top of a jewerly store, as she cut a hole through the skylight glass and sneaked in. She then disabled the camera and used a jewel-shaped bottle to spray the area for any laser alarms, as she sneaked by, snatching all the jewels.

Catwoman: [purrs] [meows] [slashes glass]

[alarm blaring]

Catwoman: A purr-fect fit.

As the police arrived, she changed into her civilian attire, walking away with the stolen jewels. The next day, a strange monkey-like creature was attacking an antenna on a roof, as Ben and the girls (Khanivore included) were on the case.

Wonder Woman: This creature relies on animal instinct, which means we must use our advantage by flanking to the-

Supergirl: Time's up, let's do this! SUPERGIRL! [punches the monster with unprecedented strength] Ha! What?

Ben 10: Really dude?

Next, it was a giant robot attacking the city.

Wonder Woman: We must be wary of his weapon. It appears to be capable of great surges of electrical-

Supergirl: Y'all are way overthinking this. SUPERGIRL! [punches the robot with unprecedented strength] [chuckles] What?

Ben 10: C'mon, girl! Save some fighting for us!

Girls: Yeah!

Later, Supergirl was fighting bad guys by herself, while the others were just watching this with unamused and board expressions.

Supergirl: SUPERGIRL! [punches everything with unprecedented strength]

Khanivore (Sonnie): Is she always like this?

Ben 10: Pretty much.

Green Lantern: You guys wanna hit up to Sweet Justice?

Wonder Woman: Yeah.

Batgirl: Yes...

Bumblebee: All right.

Zatanna: Okay.

Ben 10: Sure.

Khanivore (Sonnie): Sweet Justice? What's that?

Batgirl: Only the best dessert store in the entire city!

Ben 10: The best in this universe.

Khanivore (Sonnie): The best in this universe, huh? [scoffs] I'll believe it when I see it.

Later, at Sweet Justice, Ben, Rook and the girls (Sonnie included) just sat there bored, while Kara stuffed her face with ice cream.

Kara: What?

Zee: Enjoying yourself?

Kara: Yeah.

Zee: You've been, uh, enjoying yourself a lot lately, haven't ya?

Kara: [gulps] Oh, you mean how I've totally been rocking it?

Sonnie: [grabs Kara's dessert]

Kara: Hey!

Sonnie: They're right, girl! You got an edge, like me, but you need to share your fight with your close friends.

Ben: You have friends in your universe?

Sonnie: Yeah. Wes and Ivrina help me get into that body in the first place, and I've been like a beast for years!

Zee: Wow. How did you even survive? I mean if you're being hunted by people in your world.