Chapter 7: Bakugan on Earth

Here we have our heroes in their base, relaxing and chilling. While the girls were watching tv, Rook was getting squeeze to death by Fistina.

Fistina: [squeezing Rook] I miss you so much, little Rook!

Rook: [barely breathing] I miss you too, Fistina. But can you let go of me now, please.

Fistina: [letting Rook go] Oh, sorry. Didn't realize I was squeezing my love's life away.

Rook: [catching breath] It's fine, but you really graduated from Plumber Academy?

Fistina: [blushing] Yes, I was the greatest fighter with my skills. [sees Kara] And I didn't know you're friends with a Kryptonian.

Ben: Yeah, she pretty cool for her kind yeah.

Fistina: [to Kara] Hey Kryptonian!

Kara: Yeah?

Fistina: I bet I can beat you in arm wrestling.

Kara: Oh, [flexes] want to bet?

Fistina: Yes, I want to see that what they say that Krytonians get their true stregnth when expose to yellow sunlight is true.

Kara: Alright, [sits on chair by table] let's see if you can beat me! [hold out right arm]

As Fistina sit down to arm wrestle Kara, Babs came down with Max through the slide enterance.

Max: Wow, haven't done that in a while. [see Ben and Rook] Hey you two. What's going on?

Ben: Kara arm wrestling Fistina. [to Babs] Where've you been?

Babs: Just got back from my job at Burrito Bucket.

Rook: What's that?

Babs: Only the greatest burrito restaurant in all of Metropolis!

Ben: I'll have to try it.

Kara: [to Fistina] Okay, Fistina was it? no cheating with what ever you got, you get me?

Fistina: Alright, I'll do this with one arm.

As she said that, her right hand pops off and it starts to crawl to the fridge to get her a drink.

Kara: [to Ben] Did you know she could do that?

Ben: Yup, she does this for a living.

As the girls look at her fist with weirded look in their eyes, Fistina fist hop to her with a soda with a straw.

Fistina: [slurps drink] [holds out left arm] Ready?

Kara: [grabs Fistina hand] Bring it!

Then the two got to it!

Fistina and Kara: [grunting]

Fistina then started to put Kara hand down.

Fistina: [grunting] Any last words, Kryptonian?

Kara: [grunting] You're not beating me!

She then slams Fistina to the ground.

Kara: [heavily breathing] So, how's that for muscle?

Fistina: [groans] [gets up] I'll admit, Kryptonian, what they say is true. [grabs right hand and puts it back on] [hold out hand for handshake] Well played.

Kara: [accepts handshake] Thanks, dude.

Jessica: Well you two are having fun, but something is happening. Check out the news.

News reporter: We're coming to you now from outside Metropolis where these strange cards are falling from the sky.

Max: We should check this out.