Chapter 15: Superhero Girls vs Titans of Goo Jit Zu

It was another day with our heroes, and they were just chilling at Plumber Base.

Ben: [drinking drink] Ah, what a day. We got rid of Steve, Diana is her normal self, and nothing can ruining this day.

Kara: You got that right. [looking around] Speaking of Diana, where is she?

Rook: She in the training room with Sonnie.

Jessica: Well, at least we have our Diana back and nothing can go wrong.

Ben: [sees his grampa on computer] What are you doing, grampa?

Max: [looking at computer] Remember the Titans that Blukic and Drida told you about and the were seventeen and counting?

Ben: Yeah.

Max: Well, with our tracking system on our computer, we can locate where they are and what they are...

Rook: So that we can figure out which are good or evil! Brillient, Magister Tennyson!

Max: Thank you, Rook.

After a few sconds, he manage to located the Titans on the global map.

Jessica: [looking at the map] I can't believe that some of them live near cities.

Karen: Yeah, [looks at the ocean location] and there's one in a place called "Skull island." What is that?

Rook: I heard of it, but I never seen it. But I heard of that is where God stop creating life.

Jessica: Yeesh, guess it's not a paradise island.

Max: You're right, Jessica. That's why no one else can find the information about these gigantic creature. Things can get out of hand with the wrong person.

Babs: Um, we might be too late for that, Max.

Max: Why, Barbara?

She show her phone of truck size models of all of the seventeenTitans on display in a building.

Max: How did that happen? What's going on?

Babs: It seen that their doing a monster tour of the monster that could be in our world.

Max: How did they get the information from us?

Babs: It look like someone from China found this! [shows ancient picture of the Titans]

Rook: Looks like someone found the ancient text of the Titans when they ruled the Earth.

Karen: [shocked] Wait, they rule Earth before man was there?!
Magister Patelliday: Yes, the ancient text says that Earth was ten times more radioactive then it's today. They feed on it, it's their life blood, that what keeps them alive. But it says that most of them are in deep hibernation, except for Godzilla.

Zee: The one that came to Metropolis.

Rook: Yes. And I guess that the man from China gave the information to someone that made those models of them.

Babs: It also says that their adding a meteor of special effects.

She was right about them adding a meteor, it was hanging above the statures. Later, that night, two security guard were guarding five statues that were the main attraction.

Security guard #1: [looks at meteor] So, that's the meteor that crash out of town? Cosmic! [creeps out] Man, this figure creeps me all the way out. [shines flashlight on Ghidorah] Espially, [grunts] that one.

Security guard #2: Yup, that ones called Ghidorah. It's the most dangerous monster from the text that the Chinese guy gived .

Security guard #1: [shivers] [grunts]