Chapter 4: Sweet Justice, part 4

After solving the argument and reuniting, our heroes have snuck aboard the Amazonian ship. Batgirl made a bunch of weird hand signals, Rook shuck his head with agreement and follow her to Diana.

Ben 10: You got all of that?

Rook: She said lets get to Diana without being spotted.

The girls and Ben 10 were shocked that Rook actually figure out what Batgirl was saying.

Batgirl: [inhales] Psst. Psst. Psst. Pssssst.

Wonder Woman: Why are you here, Barbara Gordon?

Batgirl: We're here to sneak you out, see?

However, they were caught and were being pulled by their ears and since Karen is so small, she was grabbed by the leg.

Zatanna, Ben 10, Rook, Supergirl, Bumblebee, Green Lantern: Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!

Batgirl: Oooh, that wasn't supposed to happen. Ow, ow, ow, ow!

Queen Hippolyta: How dare you board my vessel without permission?! Throw them to the ocean beast Cetus!

Batgirl: [yowl]

Zatanna, Ben 10, Rook, Supergirl, Bumblebee, Green Lantern: Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!

Ben 10: Come on Omnitrix, Please give me a fighter! [dial random alien and activate Omnitrix]

The Amazonian lets go of Ben 10 when the green flash of light started. Then Ben transform into a angry fighting humanoid cat with one razor claw on its knuckles. This was Rath.

Rath: [roars] [punches Amazonians that were holding the heroes]

The Amazonians and the Queen looked at Rath with surprise.

Rath: ALRIGHT, LETS FIGHT THESE WOMEN DOWN, EVERYONE! [yells]

Rook: Right behind you Ben. [pulls out prototool as a staff]

Zatanna, Green Lantern, Bumblebee, Supergirl: Right!

Batgirl: Wow! [grunt]

They started fighting, but unfortunaly were losing, except for Rath and Rook.

Green Lantern: Diana, we won't let you go without a fight!

Zatanna: We're sorry we gave up, Diana!

Batgirl:[yelp]

Bumblebee: You gotta come back and be our leader again!

Batgirl: It's true. Look how bad we are at this!

Green Lantern[screaming]

Supergirl: You once said I could be the greatest hero the world of Man ever knew. [muffled] But it wasn't me, it's you!

[screams, grunts]

Rook: You are like me when I came to Earth, I wanted to change the world. But it was the help of my friends that did it with me!

Rath: LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, DIANA WHO IS ALSO GO BY WONDER WOMAN! I WAS ALSO LIKE YOU WHEN I WAS 10 YEARS OLD! I DO MAKE MISTAKES! BUT I LEARN THAT WITH MY FRIEND THAT HELP ME WITH MY LIFE! AND I NEVER FORGET ABOUT IT! [amazonian lands on his shoulders] YOU WANT TO GO, AMAZON?! [throws her off] ALRIGHT, LETS GO!

After hearing that, she gave a warm smile.

Wonder Woman: Amazons, your Princess commands you to stop!

Queen Hippolyta: And your Queen command you to continue!

[grunting and groaning]

Wonder Woman: Stop!