Chapter 18: Gotham Con

Ben, Rook, and Babs were currently riding a bus to Gotham City for a comic con being held there, with Babs being all excited.

Ben: Babs, this is Gotham?! And here I though I've been on worse planets. This place is Terrible!

Babs: I know it's not the best, but it's where I called home!

Rook: I'm sure she has her ways of calling this place home, Ben.

Ben: Right?

Soon, they came to the destination, where a certain friend of Babs was waiting for her.

Harleen: [pushing through people] Out of my way! You, shove over! [sees her best friend] Babsie-wabsie!

Babs: Leenie-beanie!

Babs and Harleen: Gotham Elementary, grade number two. Gotham girls, Gotham girls, sounding off for you. Barbara Gordon! Harleen Quinzel! Besties through and through!

Harleen: [hugs Babs] Aw, I've missed you so much since you moved away, Babbly Boo! Are you ready for the best villain convention in the world?

Babs: You mean the Annual Convention of Gotham City Enthusiasts, the best hero convention in the world? Well, duh! [sees Ben and Rook get off] Harleen, these are Ben and Rook.

Harleen: Well, we finally meet after that ghost Paradox told us about you.

Rook: [hold out hand for handshake] Well, it's an honor to...

Then, Harleen use her hand buzzer to shock Rook.

Rook: [yelps]

Harleen: [laughing]

Babs: [laughing] Oh! Good one, Leenie-beanie!

Rook: [holds on to his hand] Yeah, good one, Harleen.

Babs: [sees her dad coming from behind] Dad?

Commissioner Gordon: Barbara, what are you doing here? You know you need my permission to come here.

Babs: But, dad, you said I could.

Commissioner Gordon: [girl voice] Psych. [snorting laugh]

Babs: Dad? Are you all right? [sees her dad turn into mud] Eep!

It turns out that it's Ben Lenopan Plumber cousin who like to play pranks. This is Lucy Mann.

 This is Lucy Mann