Chapter 3: sweet justice part 3

After enjoying a night at the pier, our heroes were now leaving, conversing with each other.

Zee: Ladies and gentlmen, after a night like tonight, there's only one thing that can cement this friendship. Frosting!

Jessica, Kara, Karen, Zee: Sweet Justice!

Kara: You do not wanna miss this. [grabs Diana, Ben, Babs, Rook]

The heroes went inside Sweet Justice and see everyone enjoying their ice cream treats.

Babs: [eyes sparkle] How did I know about this?

Ben: This is a pretty cool place. I bet it's no good as back in my universe.

Jessica: ?

Rook: A place that sells the best smoothies in our universe. It even has inter-dimensional travel with professor Blarney T. Hokestar.

Barry: Hey, guys. So, what's the haps, what's poppin', what's the latest? Can I get you something sweet? Sure hope so, 'cause that's what we have. It's sort of our specialty.

Zee, Kara, Jessica, Karen: Hi, Barry.

Barry: So, what'll it be? The usual? The usual? The usual? The usua-

He then noticed Babs, Rook, Diana, and Ben, and became a bit confused.

Zee: Babs will have the candy cake triple ripple tower with the rainbow sprinkles and Diana will have the death by chocolate. [pushes mace away] Figure of speech, Diana.

Barry: [takes out dessert] Here you go. Oh, hey, nice to meet you, Diana.

Diana: It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I shall await your text message in three days' time.

That just left him confused. He then noticed Ben and Rook.

Barry: What'll you two be getting?

Ben: Do you have any smoothies?

Barry: Yup, we have triple berry soda flavor milkshake if you want that?

Ben: Sure. We'll take two.

Barry then brings the two triple berry sodas for Ben and Rook.

Barry: Here you two go.

Ben: Thanks, dude.

Rook: Yes, thank you for this drinks.

They both then left to go sit down with the others.

Ben: Mind if we join the party?

Kara: Not at all, dudes!

Soon they're enjoying their treats.

Babs: So, how many aliens are in your universe?

Ben: There is a lot of them, but we go to planets if they need our help. We even adventure to the Andromeda galaxy.

The girls were in shock of what they hearded

Kara: You went to the Andromeda galaxy?

Ben: Yup. We had done so much in our universe, including making new friends and enemies that you don't want to mess with. There is so much in our universe that you can't even imagin what could happen. Even the entire multiverse is amazing.

Karen: Multiverse?

Ben: Think of your entire timeline as a tree with the different branches as alternate universes. There can be a universe where Babs becomes partners with Batman, Karen is a 50 ft tall hero that is brave and strong, and so on and so forth.

Diana: Great hera, there is so much that I don't know about this multiverse that you have explain, but it's incredible by the different outcomes there are.