Chapter 6: Hate triangle

A/N So I know what you guys thinking, I should do burrito bucket but I decided to not to make it until I want to. Anyway on to the story!
################################

In space, we see two green lights clashing with one another.

Green Lantern (Hal): [creates bo staff with ring] [twirls staff] This is it! I got you pinned inside the tent, staring at an all-out blitz.

Green Lantern (Jessica): Wait. What? What do you mean? [creates staff] [grunts]

Jessica and Hal: [clashing]

That's when we see Kilowog came between the two.

Kilowog: No, no, no. I don't get it, Cruz, what's the plan here? Hope the pizza guy happens by and distracts him?

Green Lantern (Hal): Eh, could be a good strategy, actually.

Kilowog: Quiet, Jorden! If you were fightin' anyone other than this poozer, you'd be in the infirmary right now.

Green Lantern (Hal): I told you, Kilowog. Jess doesn't fight.

Kilowog: [grunt] [creates hammer] In the Green Lantern Corps, everyone fights.

Green Lantern (Jessica): [creates shield]

Kilowog: [hitting shield] Your ring is only as strong as your willpower. Fear weakens your mind. It renders your ring useless.

Soon, Kilowog was able to break Jessica's shield.

Kilowog: Why won't you fight back? Are you afriad?

Green Lantern (Jessica): [creates octopus] I'm not afraid!

Kilowog: [muffled yell]

Green Lantern (Hal): [laugh] She's beating you with sushi.

Kilowog: [grunting] [pulls octopus off]

Green Lantern (Jessica): [creates carpet and pulls] [grunt]

Kilowog: Whoa! [groan]

Green Lantern (Jessica): I just believe that when it comes to fighting, there's always another way.

Kilowog: You got lucky. Well, you won't be able to keep that up, forever. Sooner or later, you will have to learn to fight.

Soon, the two lanterns return to Earth, and it seemed there was sport event going on at school.

Hal: Yeah, Kilowog's right, you know. You're gonna have to hit someone, eventually.

Jessica: Oh, Hal, must you be so wrong about so many things?

Ben: Sup, Jess!

Jessica: Oh! Hey Ben! I thought you were with Rook today?

Ben: He had some things to do with Tom and Grampa and locate... [sees Hal] Some interesting animals that no one can find them and hunt them down.